🍒끝🍒

Gripping my gown, I furiously stride inside the house as he shouts from behind "Elle atleast listen to me, stop with this silent treatment."

I step inside one of the room of his castle alike house and lock it from inside before he can catch with up me.

"Ah don't lock yourself love. Listen to me just once." Banging his hand against the door, he shouts out aloud making sure that I hear it.

"NO I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." I yell out, in pure wrath.

"I don't want to spend our first time fighting. I can explain everything to you." He softly speaks.

"FUCK YOUR FIRST NIGHT, FUCK YOUR EXPLANATIONS. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE WORD FROM YOU MEEAAANN YOONGI. ALL YOU DO IS LIE." I shout out on the top of my lungs.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW I WAS DYING AT THE THOUGHT OF MARRYING SOMEONE WHO'S NOT YOU AND YOU'VE BEEN LYING THE WHOLE TIME."

I instantly wipe away the fresh tear that roll down my cheek.

"I had reasons for all of that love. Let me in so that I can tell you everything." He sweetly pleads.

When I don't reply he adds, "Okay I'll tell you everything, sitting right here, outside the room." And I can guess from the sound filling my ears, he sit on the ground with a thud, head pressed to the door.

"Your father called mine to talk about our marriage and when you came into the room, he thought he had put the phone on hold to talk with you but he didn't actually and that's how my father and I heard your full conversation even though the speaker was off because your father was being too loud." He chuckles at the end and pauses hoping for a reply but doesn't receive one as I silently listen to him.

"After you had left, he ordered one of his men to arrange a babysitter for you. My father wanted me to prove my ability before becoming the future owner of Min Empire by earning money without using his name and when he heard the conversation, he told me to work as your babysitter so that along with proving my abilities, I may get to know about you personally." He pauses for a short break and sighs deeply.

"He also strictly ordered me not to reveal that I'm Min Yoongi and as I returned from states not much long ago, a very few people had seen me which didn't include your father nor did he demanded a picture. He was just concerned about money." He adds and goes silent afterwards, probably expecting me to say something.

"Now please open the door love." He requests and my face turns ten shades of crimson red at his words. I'm glad he's not here to witness my reddened face.

He's using the word "love" too much today.

"No, stay right there. That's your punishment."

"You didn't kiss me back in the marriage nor did danced with me later but instead danced with each one of my six friends. Wasn't that punishment enough?"

He's right. I was intently giving him silent treatment by not dancing with him but with his six friends which also included the two who walked me down the aisle. And about kissing him back, I was too flabbergasted to take in happening around me for it all happened too fast.

My father shouted and when I looked at who my groom was, I felt the ground slipping under my feet. And for some seconds I couldn't make my believe that he's really the one I wanted to marry. When I could finally believe that he's really the one but not Suga or mintie, he's Min Yoongi, the future successor of the richest enterprise of the town, I felt hurt at how he had been faking his identity the whole time.