🍒Me🍒

I gently slid my palm over soft brown furs of holly, his pet who's sheltered herself in my lap, fixating her eyes on TV screen accompanying me in watching drama as I pet her gently.

Since past week, I've grown close to holly so does she. She's the one who listens to me everytime I feel alone and is also my crime partner in every thing even in annoying Suga. She spends most of the time with me and I know it kinda make him envious.

"Miss Elle Would you leave Holly so that she might rest? It's freaking 10." I hear Suga shouting from the stairs more like whining as if a kid.

"Can I just spend some time with her? Just 15 minutes. Then I'll put her to sleep." I pout, looking at him with my imploring eyes. Instead of melting at my pout, he gives me a stern look with a no plastered all over his face.

"No." He clicks his tongue inside his cheek as he coldly refuses.

"Why do you always have to be rude? Can't we just act like normal people?" I shout rising up as I place holly on the couch.

"So now you want to act like normal people when you are the one who won't let go any chance to irritate me. It was you who put dye in my shampoo. Didn't you?"

"But Mint color suits you more." My voice wasn't more than whisper as I look down fiddling with the hem of my blouse, feeling caught at what I've done so far with him in the past week to make him leave the job.

I can feel his hot stare penetrating through my entire body.

Did I just said Hot?! Hell Yeah He's.

"Now do you really want to act like normal people?" He tugs my chin up, compelling me to face him, few centimetres keeping our faces apart. I couldn't notice when he came such closer to me.

"I do. Can be we friends?" I blurt out all in a breathe as I move back with a jolt and hastily extend my hand in front of him.

His gaze trails off from my face to my hand making me repent doing so. Watching him exhibiting no response, moments later I proceed to move back my hand but he grabs it before and we both shake hands.

"Friends." He conforms.

"Now let's watch this drama." I pull him towards the couch grabbing his wrist and he grumples making me giggle.

"You planned this all, to make Holly watch this drama with you for some more time, didn't you?" He asks, looking deadpan at me, leaning his head back on the fence of the couch.

"Of course not. I was serious." I answer, popping a chip into my mouth.

"Look she even wants you to watch this drama." I chuckle, amused at holly who has just climbed in his lap.

-

With a wide yawn, I stretch my arms and rise up only to find a fast asleep Suga and Holly whose eyes are flickering close. After switching off the TV, I put Holly to sleep on her usual place and cover her with blanket perfectly before making my way to Suga.

Aish This guy! He'll surely break his neck if he sleeps like this.

Gently lifting his neck, I align him properly on the couch and hover a blanket over him too.

"Goodnight Mintie." I whisper ruffling his mint colored locks before an idea flashes into my nerves making my smile go all widen.

Minutes later, I sigh deeply and triumphantly smiling proclaims,

"Now it's perfect."

After glancing at his face for one more time, I smile, head upstairs to my room and plop my worn out self on the bed.
______________________________________

Let's leave the idea and what she did, on cliffhanger😅

Vote. Comment your ideas. The gif in earlier chapter was to symbolise yoongi's mint hair of this chapter.

9 more chapters. I left all my stories on hold just to write this😂