Part 16: Am I Dreaming?

**Warning: Cursing and disturbing images are seen in this chapter. Not recommended to read if you are faint of heart or emotional

I wake up to a smell I wished I would never have to smell again, the disinfectant that the hospital reeks of. "When she wakes up then she'll make the decision not you two!" I hear Aniki scold Nīsan and Kei. I feel two large hands enveloping mine, the one holding my right hand was shaking ever so slightly. I squeeze it lightly before smiling at him.

"Hey, don't worry about me! I'll be fine, ok? Everything's gonna work out fine in the end. Besides, it's not like anything terrible happened! I just passed out, I'll be fine!" I say, keeping my eyes firmly shut because of my lack of will to open them. Only after did I realize that I wasn't going to be able to stay awake for long. "Goodnight, oh and please tell N-I mean, Iwazumi not to kill my brother!" I manage to utter before falling back into the deep clutches of sleep.

UGH! I think as the air is knocked out of me. I peel my eyes open reluctantly only to see a blonde-haired giant's head resting on my stomach with his amber eyes shut tightly. I smile down at the man before me and lightly slip off his glasses before placing them gingerly on the table next to me. I see my glasses laying there so I pick them up and place them on my face. I look at the messy hair before me and start to stroke it tenderly before the memories flooded my mind. I feel my face heating up as I blushed only to hear Nīsan and Aniki fighting down the hall. "What do you mean, Iwa-chan!? I'm a great-" He starts to say only to be cut off by me throwing a volleyball at his head, just like Nīsan taught me. 

I place a finger to my lips as I continue to stroke the blonde's hair. "Be quiet you two! He's gonna wake up from your ceaseless caterwauling!" I whisper shout at them and they both nod at me before approaching my bed.

"So, how's your boyfriend holding up?" Aniki teases lightly while wiggling his eyebrows.

"I don't know but I'm worried about him. He's been here for hours and sleeping hunched over like this can't be good for his back either. Besides, I feel so bad for making you all worry, especially that guy who was holding my hand when I woke up earlier, the way his hand was shaking was as if he thought I was gonna die! I hope he's alright too, but I can't believe how bad you and Kei must've felt Nīsan, after all, you were there when it happened and part of the reason this happened," I reply in hushed tones as I worried about all the people I had frightened.

"That was your boyfriend who held your hand," Aniki replied with a slight smirk and I mentally curse Kei for being asleep. You know, you're too cute for your good, Kei. I smile gently down at the boy and then let out a delicate sigh. He should lay down instead of sleeping in a chair. I think as I stop stroking his fluffy hair.

"Speaking of the boyfriend I supposedly have even though we're not official, will you please help me move him? As I said before this can't be good for his back." I tell my brothers and that was when the boy stirred in my lap. I hear him mumbling something and then he sits up in the chair with a sigh.

"What did you two nimrods do with my glasses?" He asks tiredly as he notices that his glasses aren't on his face or in my lap.

"They're right here, Kei! Also, please don't insult my brothers, that's my job!" I tell the tall blonde and he grabs the glasses from my outstretched hand before placing them on his face.

"Well then you're not doing your job very well," He replies with a smirk on his face as he looks at me. In an exaggerated girl voice, he imitates me talking about them. "Stop being so mean Tobio! Aniki's the best! Stop being so mean Kei! Nīsan is amazing and you're just jealous!" He says and I can't stop myself from letting out a light laugh.