Chicklit

Judge: @ariane_dushime

Get to know your judge:

Hey everyone, this is Ariane. Currently I am a high school student. I love reading and writing. I started writing four years ago. I started from dialogues and now I write novels. I managed to publish a book on Wattpad recently. I have read a lot of books that I believe judging won't be so hard. I am the judge for ChickLit genre.

Personally, I am obsessed with reading, writing, computer science, technology and science. But I love to read romance and chicklit books. I prefer watching romcoms to horror.

Entries:

1) @sglarcy | Fame At First Sight |

2) @PaRuThapa4 | After That Day... |

3) @sorenavit | The Fatal Crush |

4) @Zmswift | Need a Friend |

5) @gryffindorslonewolf | The Book Keeper's Heart |

How much your judge will read: 7-10 chapters to get a general idea of the book

Rubric:

Cover/ Title (10) : Is it eye-catchy? How relevant is it (to the title, genre)?
Blurb (5): Is it interesting? Does it fit the story? Does it give enough information to make the reader read the story?
Grammar/Spelling (15) : How is the punctuation? Are there any misspellings or grammatical errors? Do they divert attention?
Characterization (20): Are the characters introduced? Can a reader relate to the characters? Are the characters realistic (are they fit for the story)?
Creativity/Originality (15): Is the story creative? Is it cliché?
Pacing (10): How paced is the story? How does the story flow?
Style (5): What is the writing style? Is it descriptive enough or is it too descriptive that it loses touch?
Engagement (5): Is it engaging? Is the story interesting?
Chick Lit (5): Is the story really Chick Lit?
Narration (10): How interesting is it? Is it engaging? Does it keep the reader hooked/ interested?

Total: 100

Remember to follow your judges. 5 points will be deducted if you fail to do so