chapter 1

(This is now authors text)
Picture above isn't mine. There will be a lot of angst and sadness and all that so you have been warned!

10 years ago(he is currently 14)
Izuku p.o.v:

My all might figurine fell as I tried to process what was just said. My dreams were crushed right then and there. My mother wouldn't accept it and when we got home, life became hell.

Present time

I wake up to my alarm clock and I quickly get ready, making something for the demon I call my mother and leaving so I wouldn't get beat. I got to school and kacchan came up to me, his lackeys following. "Worthless deku! You shouldn't even be here!" Kacchan and his lackeys then started beating me up, leaving bruises, burns, and cuts all over my body. I  tried my best to dress my wounds before running to class so I wouldn't be late.

A little later in class

I made it to class a little after dressing my wounds. The day was hell like usual  with everyone hating me. In my last class my teacher spoke up. "We would talk about what we wanted to be but who am I kidding, you all want to be heroes!" The teacher threw the hero school applications in the air.

Bakugo's p.o.v:

This teacher was annoying me so I spoke up. "Hey teach don't lump me with these extras. They'll be lucky if they became sidekicks to some busted d-lister!" The extras then got mad but they couldn't do anything. My teacher then spoke up again. "Midoriya you want to go to UA too right?" That statement set me off and I looked at the worthless deku. "DAMN DEKU, YOU BETTER NOT APPLY! I'M GONNA BE THE FIRST TO MAKE IT THERE FROM THIS SHITTY SCHOOL!" The damn nerd was just cowering while everyone, including me, just laughed at him.

Izuku's p.o.v:

As soon as school was over a certain pomeranian blew burned my desk, burning and throwing my analysis away despite my pleas. "Fuck you deku." After beating me up, kacchan looked back and gave me an idea. "Hey, I know how you can get a quirk."

Hey so I might not post often because I might lose motivation for a bit! Also I did this at 4 a.m.... sorry for the bad story and have a great morning/ night/ afternoon! Also don't mess up your sleep schedule like I did...