chapter four

The gayness is here! If you don't like the story because you're homophobic, then leave. We don't take that here! If you want a trans character or anything like that, just ask! Also do you want the girls to beat up mineta?

Izuku's p.o.v:

I was so busy cleaning that I didn't notice inko going up the stairs a little drunk. "Brat, make me dinner!" She shouted and I slightly flinched as I left the room to do as she asked. I started making soba and tried to do it quickly. As soon as I finished I ran to my room to continue planning my suicide.

Aizawa's p.o.v:

The loud cockatoo was shouting for dinner and I went downstairs, grumbling the entire time. That loud cockatoo named hizashi yamada tried to make conversation but I was too tired for it. I personally didn't want to go on patrol that night but when do I get what I want? I washed the dishes afterwards because hizashi had cooked dinner. I had a bad feeling about that night and I always listened to my gut. I took a nap to get rid of my worries.

Izuku's p.o.v:

I woke up around midnight and got black clothes on, the only other color being my red shoes. I put on my earbuds and listened to music while I went to my school, my yellow bag in hand. When I got there I went to the roof and took my shoes off. I also put my bag down and set my ipod down as a prepared to jump. As I was about to do it I heard a gruff voice. "What are you doing out this late kid?"

Haha, cliffhanger! See you next chapter!