chapter 2

Hey so you stayed! Sorry that the last chapter was a bit rushed. I might rewrite this after I finish so it's more lengthy!

"Hey, I know how you can get a quirk."

"Go and take a swan dive off of the roof. Maybe you'll get a quirk in your next life." As kacchan and His lackeys left, I contemplated actually doing it. When I left, I picked up my now soaked notebook. I started going through a tunnel, imitating all might to make myself feel better. Then the sludge villain attacked. I felt like I couldn't breath. As I was struggling, I passed out right after I heard an "I AM HERE!"

All might's p.o.v:

I finally found the sludge villain and defeated the dastardly thing, saving the young boy it had in it's clutches. After putting the sludge villain in two bottles, I slapped the boys face to wake him up. I also signed his notebook. The boy tried to ask me a question but I had to leave. As I leaped away, I realized that the boy was head hanging onto me. The boy must have really needed to ask that question. As soon as we were on the roof he let go and asked his question.

Deku's p.o.v:

"Can I be a hero even though I am quirkless?" I looked at all might, hopeful. The words he said next fully crushed my dreams. "I'm sorry, but you can't be a hero if you're quirkless. It's too dangerous. It's okay to dream, but dream realistically." And with that he left, leaving me on the roof. I waited to be let out as I thought about how bad the beating would be that day.

Time skip brought to you by cold soba~

When I got home a beer bottle was thrown right beside my head as my mother glared at me. 'It's gonna be bad tonight...' I looked down as she started beating me. She was kicking and using the broken beer bottle to hurt me until she got a knife. By then I was bruised and bleeding all over. She then started slashing at me with a knife while I tried not to scream. After the beating I quietly went to my poor excuse of a room and dressed my wounds. I then formed a plan that I would carry out that night.

Hey friends how do you like this story so far? If you have any ideas for the story please comment them! I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible! Bye now!