chapter five

Sorry for not posting much!

No p.o.v:

Aizawa woke up from his nap, just as tired as before. Yamada(his husband in this fanfic) was sleeping in their shared room. Aizawa of course got prepared for his patrol, having a bad feeling about that night. He left soon enough. Aizawa was leaping across rooftops, mainly looking for muggings and things like that. That was until he saw izuku on that ledge.

Aizawa p.o.v:

I

was patrolling and thinking about sleep while I did so. It was peaceful until I saw the kid. He looked to be about 12, maybe younger. (Izuku wad heavily malnourished) I scaled the building and made my presence known. "What are you doing up here kid?" At first I didn't get a response, but then I heard him quietly mumble something. I asked him if he could repeat that and he did. "What does it look like?" Now I was worried. I tried to talk the kid out of it but he jumped anyway. The second he jumped I ran forward, trying to catch the small kid with my capture tape.

Izuku's p.o.v:

I heard eraserhead ask me what I was doing. I mumbled, "what does it look like?" and got ready to jump. Eraserhead then asked me a question. "Could you repeat that?" And that I did, ignoring him as he tried to talk me out of it. I smiled and jumped, ready for death. I was ready to feel the pain for a moment before dying. That moment never came. The force of me being caught in the capture tape caused me to pass out and I didn't wake up until a few hours later, in the hospital.

Aizawa's p.o.v:

I was internally panicking until I felt the almost nonexistent weight of the kid in my capture tape. I pulled him back up to find him unconscious. 'Must have been the rush of the wind.' I pulled the kid into my arms and texted my husband, a loud cockatoo named Hizashi Yamada. I could practically hear his voice through his texts. I told him to meet me at the hospital. I realized that this kid was way too light. I carried said problem child to the hospital and sat in the waiting room, waiting for him to wake up. I met up with my husband and tried to stop him from panicking as I explained what happened.

Hey everyone I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! See you next time I post!