chapter three

Hey! So tell me if you want longer chapters and I might start another story where shinso saves izuku instead!

I wrote my suicide notes instead of doing my homework. I saw no point and I put those Letters in my bag, where they could be easily found. I'm happy with what I wrote as I cleaned everything in the sorry excuse of a room.

This chapter will show what deku wrote. It will be in italics. Also should izuku have a dormant quirk and if so what should it be?

Kacchan,
if you're reading this thank you for the idea of jumping. I hope you're happy as I'm now out of your way. I truly hoped we could repair our relationship after you got your quirk and I didn't.
Your former friend, izuku midoriya/ deku
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mom,
I'm sorry for being a burden. I deserved everything you did to me. I know you are happy as I am now dead.
The burden, izuku midorya
--------------------------------------------------------------
Whoever reads this,
I'm sorry you had to see the aftermath of my suicide. It was the only option I had. I hope you can forget what you saw and be happy in the future, not doing what I did.
From, izuku midoriya, a quirkless kid
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so I hope you liked this chapter! I was listening to angsty music while I wrote this! Bye!