zuko | truth or dare

summary - that time the gaang play truth or dare and zuko ends up kissing you (waterbender!reader)
warnings - i didn't have time to proofread

"that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard!" you cried as you and the rest of the gaang laughed at sokka's truth.

the teen scoffed as he waved his hands around trying to defend himself. "it was one time! cactus juice makes you do crazy things!"

katara rolled her eyes as she turned to face you, a mischievous grin on her face. "truth or dare, y/n."

toph turned towards you, a smirk just as evil as katara's on her face. you groaned knowing what the two girls were up too.

their heads not so subtly gestured towards zuko who was sat in between aang and suki, his mind obviously elsewhere.

you straightened your red vest as you faced the water tribe girl.

"i pick truth," you said with a glare.

katara giggles as she rubbed her chin thought, within seconds she was clapping her hands with excitement and announcing her question.

"do you like anyone?"

you shrugged your shoulders, "sure, maybe, i don't know."

"it's a yes or no question!" groaned aang warranting a wave of agreements from the group. zuko has turned around now and suddenly seemed interested in this stupid game.

you gulped as you avoided his gaze, your e/c looking at katara and aang.

"fine! yes, i like someone," you admitted. "now ask someone else!"

"oookay," said suki, not knowing why you were finding his game so intense. "uhm zuko, truth or dare?"

"dare- wait no!"

"ooo trying to impress someone?" sokka elbowed the banished prince.

the fire bender groaned in embarrassment. "no, i just wasn't paying attention."

'why was he looking at me?'

"alright zuko, i dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the circle."

you felt yourself freeze.

'WHY WAS HE LOOKING AT ME'

the prince quickly arose from his spot and within a matter of seconds his lips were on yours.

it was quick, messy and awkward but it was still, surprisingly, a pleasant experience.

he pulled away before you could react and walked off, the cheers and whistles from the group getting to him and to you.

suki grinned, "that was kind of adorable."

you gladly sent a wave of water her way.