2. Spoon Feeding

Hello po! Thank you so much for all the love and support for this project. This really is a challenge for me kasi po I don't have any stocked stories. I have to make one daily. So please forgive me as I'm going to relegate Snaps to the back burner for the time being of this book. Anyway, I hope you like this too. 😊💚
credits to Alden's livestreaming for screencaps. 😊❤️

FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
For AlDub's 5th.

                   💚💚💚💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

R: *comes through the door* Hi Love! *kisses M, who's sitting on big pillow on the floor, looking through her laptop*

M: *hugs and kisses R back* Hi Love! I miss you.. late ka na ah.

R: Yeah I know I'm sorry. I had tons of gift certificates to sign for Concha's eh. Inuwi ko na nga yung iba gawin ko nalang bukas.

M: Ay, you have some with you? Penge isa tapos sign mo.

R: Why?

M: Papa frame ko para meron akong framed authograph ni Pambansang Bae Alden Richards. *grins*

R: Baliw.. *hugs and kisses M again and glances at her laptop* Uy, yan na ba yung sa Zalora?

M: Yes. *grinning* And shall I tell them the truth that you took a few pictures and helped KJ shot the vid? Or to be more precise, KJ helped you shot the video?

R: *chuckles* Wag na, most of them are by Kuya John's anyway. My shots are more, let's just say for my eyes only. *wiggles his eyebrows and grins*

M: Luh sya.. *slaps his arm and blushes* Akyat ka na nga dun.

R: I really love it when you blush.. *runs his nose gently on M's cheek*

M: *looks at R, slowly kissing him but was interrupted by an incoming message alert* Hinahanap ka na ng mga kalaro mo.. *chuckles*

R: *smiles wryly* Sorry Love, gusto mo bang cancel ko na?

M: Don't do that. Ma-bash ka pa nyan. Nag announce ka na eh. Sige na mag set up ka na. Oh Wait, have you had dinner yet?

R: Not yet. Mamaya nalang after my game.

M: Hala eh inaabot ka na ng 3 hours sa livestream mo eh! Mamaya ka pa kakain?

R: I didn't have the time to eat kanina, kaya mamaya nalang after the game. *phone signals another message* I need to go Love, mag set up pa ko. *kisses M*

M: Okay..

R: I love you.. *kisses M again and runs upstairs*

M: *sighs* Hay nako three hours na naman akong single status neto. No pansin na naman ako. Well, that should give me time to finish this stuff anyway. *concentrates on her laptop instead*

~~After Thirty Minutes~~

M: *stops typing and stretches her neck and hands* I need something to eat.. *goes to the kitchen* Ay si RJ di pa kumakain.. *right there and then decided to make him something to eat*

R: *sitting infront of his game console set up in his game room, reading through the comments in his livestream* Easy.. easy.. wag sugod ng sugod kasi. Maraming salamat po sa mga viewers nga pala. 16 thousand viewers na po tayo! Grabe kayo guys, thank you! *reads a comment* "Fave mo ba Kagura Maiden? Gaano katagal bago na master? from Glee. ps. Pengeng skin Kuya!" *laughs* Yes, matagal tagal bago ko sya na master. Kulang pa nga eh. Matagal din kasi akong di nakalaro before I had my set up. At least ngayon mas madalas na and I can explore other Heroes as well. And dahil ikaw Glee ang unang nakapansin sa hero ko, sagot ko na yang skin mo.

M: *holding a tray of food with a bowl of rice with adobo flakes as topping, side dish of veggies, crab and corn soup, and a bottle of water* Love? *speaking softly*

R: *suddenly stops reading the comments when he saw M peep through the door* Love? *he said for everyone to hear, forgetting to mute his microphone*

M: *shows him the tray of food and grins*

R: Haha! Di nya talaga ko matiis. Guys, wait may sumisingit. *laughs*

M: *whispering off cam but the still unmuted microphone picking a few words* You need to eat. I can't eat if I know you haven't eaten yet, I also know you can't stop your game so I'll feed you nalang. I'll stay on the side.

R: *grins* Whooo, ang sweet talaga nya sakin. Lika dito, favorite mo ko?

M: *chuckles* Sira ka talaga.

R: Come here Love, sit beside me.

M: *sits beside R still unseen by the camera, and started spoonfeeding him* Next time you make sure na you have time to eat ha before you start playing kundi I will not let you play anymore.

R: Yes Love, won't happen again, I promise.

M: Good, now another one. *feeds R another spoonful*

R: *chews and reads through the comments*  "Paps, kumusta si M?" Why don't you guys ask her? Love, kumusta ka daw?

M: Ha? I'm good. Thanks for asking.

R: Halika kumaway ka nga sandali, just say hello.

M: *whispers to R* Baliw ka talaga!

R: Hello lang naman.

M: *sighs* Okay fine. *shows herself on camera* Hi guys! Pasensya na sa istorbo. Hindi pa po kasi kumakain itong lalaking to so I decided to feed him his dinner. Kawawa naman baka pumayat. Di bagay. *pinches his cheeks and laughs*

R: Wow, 24 thousand viewers?! Ano to ha? Thank you guys! Busog na busog ako sa inyo at sa pa food ng mahal ko. Salamat po!

M: 24k viewers? Wow! Thank you po! *feeds R another spoonful* kain pa.

R: *reads through the comments* "Kainggit naman si Paps, sana may M din kami."- hanap ka iba, akin na to. Akin lang to! *laughs*

M: *slaps his arm* Stop taunting your viewers. *continues to feed him while playing*

R: Love, water please..

M: Here.. *holds a water bottle with straw* And let's finish off with this banana. Do you know that bananas are more effective than coffee in waking you up? It gives more energy than caffeine. So eat this. *feeds R a banana*

R: Ayan po, may bago po tayong kaalaman. Bananas are good energy boosters. Magandang pampagising. So kain tayo bananas.

M: Okay all done. *wipes R's face with a napkin* I'll leave your water here para when you get thirsty.

R: Wait san ka punta?

M: Sa kitchen. dirty dishes, hello? Then I'll continue working on the digital content.

R: Stay here with me. Dito ka sa desk mag work.

M: RJ naman, makaka istorbo lang ako.

R: Hindi yan. And the camera won't see you fully. And you can watch the game and comments on the monitors for me.

M: Hay jusko kulet. Alright, just let me bring this tray to the kitchen and get my laptop. I'll stay here with you.

R: Ayaaan! At dahil masaya at busog ako, magpapahavs tayo! *laughs*

M: What's that Love? *coming back with her laptop*

R: Sabi ko dahil happy at busog ako, magpapahavs tayo.

M: *thinks and nods* I still have a Vivo phone. You can have that. And your Iphone. *kisses the top of his head before going offcam to sit near him and started working again on her digital article*

R: Wow two phone giveaways! Alright, masaya to! Keep those comments coming!

<fin>

ps.
I don't know how to play MLBB, imbento ko lang po yung iba diyan. 😁✌️

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊💚