4. When You Kiss Me

Hello! I hope everyone is doing good this weekend. Here's shortie. I hope you like it. 😊💚
creds due to GMA's YT channel for the heading.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.

Happy #MaineAnniver5ary Maine! 💐🎉

ALDUBYear5in12Days
For AlDub's 5th.

                  💚💚💚💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

RJ and Meng sat cuddled together on their sofa. Their daily show Eat Bulaga divides it's days with three live shows on Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and taped ones for Thursday, Friday and Saturdays. They have been staying in their condo since Wednesday night. The only thing that's keeping them busy this week is RJ's livestreaming of his games at night and Maine's online promos with Zalora.

The two really looks forward to a leisure lunch and/or dinner and a movie or two which they usually do starting on Thursdays and generally carries on over the weekend unless each of them goes to their own family homes in Bulacan or Laguna.

They love cooking together and then take turns picking out the movie or series to watch on Netflix.

Meng had turned to look at RJ when they were choosing movies on Netflix and they had locked gazes. Each one moved slowly towards the other until their foreheads touched. RJ had moved slightly and brushed his lips across hers. He had always been addicted to the taste of her lips since he first tasted it on her 21st birthday. He will always want more and will never get tired of it. Maine had melted into his kisses, she also could not get enough.

So movie nights became half 'start to make-out and end in bed' sessions and half actual movie nights. Not that either one minded.

What they love in this current scheme of having no live audience at the studio is that they are free to arrive and leave work together with no prying or malicious eyes seeing them.

They held hands in the car on the way to and from work and free to kiss and hug each other. They had even managed to sneak a few kisses in the artist's room. With Kuya Pao always teasing them to practice social distancing and Wally rebutting that social distancing doesn't work for couples who sleeps in one bed and lives under one roof. Kuya Jose always ends up the teasing by yelling "pakasal na kayo!" And RJ yelling back, "Malapit na engaged na nga!" Which almost always end up making Maine shake her head with a chuckle on the banter and her telling everyone to just shut up and eat.

On the way home on Wednesday night, RJ had commented that they had the whole weekend to do what they wanted, since they will be staying put at their condo that weekend.

"The whole weekend? Akala ko ba we're spending Sunday separately, you in Laguna and me in Bulacan?"

"But that's only the whole day. We'll still be here together come Sunday night"

"Oh okay, I thought dito talaga tayo the full weekend."

"Ayaw mo ba?"

"Sira, wala akong sinabi ha. Nasabi ko na kasi kila Nanay na uuwi ako Sta. Maria ng Sunday. Tinanong ako kung kasama ka daw. Sabi ko susunduin mo nalang ako kasi uwi ka din ng Sta. Rosa."

"I'll come early so I can spend time with them bago tayo umuwi. I miss Matti and Aria too."

"Okay, I'll tell them then."

"So what to do from now til Saturday?" Do you wanna go somewhere?

"We can't go anywhere, ano ka ba.."

"We still can go to some places kung gusto mo talaga."

"Wag na muna, let's stay in. May livestream ka pa and I also have my FB live on saturday too. Mag Netflix nalang tayo. We can start a series to watch."

"Okay fine, as long as I can kiss you whenever I want." before capturing her lips for another kiss.

When he kisses her, he felt that it was only the two of them in the world and that he could stay that way forever.

When she kisses him, she felt as though only the two of them existed and that time stood still. She could stay in his arms forever.

"We're not really gonna watch a movie, are we?" she chuckled.

"Nope, not now anyway." kissing her again and carrying her to their bedroom.

<Fin>

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊💚