PART 4 IS FINALLU DONE OH MY GOD

Author's note
Aaaaa! I got myself a keyboard and I'm s o excited to start writing again aaaa this took so long but here is chapter four in its full glory!! (Also any of you theatre nerds who are reading this Hamilfilm is coming out tomorrow r e e e e) yeah anyways I hope you like this chapter thank you for reading
(='∀`)
-Suźune

    I picked at my tangerine as the click and clacks of the train rushing through the city echoed through the compartment. My silence was broken by a particularly bossy voice. Midoriya-san." I looked up- glasses, cool, black hair and stern looking; Iida my classmate was standing above me. "Hi." I said curtly. I didn't want to converse with him- not in the very slightest. "My name is Iida Tenya, one of your peers at Yuuei." I nodded, not fond of his mannerisms already. He reached out his hand anticipating a handshake. I looked up at him in confusion, does he not know what my curse of a quirk is? "Ah, no handshake then!" He slipped his hand back into his pocket. Before I could express my confusion in his attempt, he interjected me by saying, " no no I understand not liking to contribute to the spread of germs." I nodded once more.. so very annoying. Finally the train heaved to a stop, I quickly grabbed my bag and ran off the train.

However I forgot what Iida's quirk was- Engine. His older brother is Ingenium. Their quirks are essentially the same.

Engines in the back of his calves are able to propel him faster while running. However  if he isn't careful with the ways he takes his steps his engines can combust. Which causes him slight pain and aches along the back of his legs for approximately 15 minutes before he is able to take gradual running speed. It will take him exactly 27.5 minutes to reach maximum speed once more.
Excerpt from Hero Notebook 13
'All I have to do to get to Yuuei in time is to exhaust his engines.' I thought to myself. I decided to take some side routes. I began jogging until Iida caught up to me. "Why are you running Midoriya-San? You aren't a felon as far as i know. Do not worry I am friendly AND funny." I took a left turn into an alleyway, then a right and another left. As i had predicted, his engines sputtered to a stop. Leaving him with sore calves. 'Thank FUCK." I thought to myself as i left him behind to get to Yuuei.

I got to Yuuei later than i wanted, being bombarded by the annoying bluenette. As I walked through the door I was greeted by the bubbly girl i met during the entrance exams. "Ah! Midoryia-kun! Hi!!" I suppressed my urge to roll my eyes. 'Ughhhh not another one.' I decided to let out a curt, "hello.." "How are you?" She began chatting as if we were old friends- disgusting. I hate when people do that. "I'm doing just fine." I responded, making my way up the stairs. I would be better if you would leave me the hell alone. I thought as I eyed kacchan sitting in the back of the classroom. The chatter inside the room was loud to say the very least. "Mido-Kun?" I brought myself back into reality with Uraraka-san's question, "Sorry I wasn't paying attention.. what was that?" She smiled before answering, "We get to do training in our hero suits with ALL MIGHT!!!" She gushed before continuing, "Ahhh! Its so exciting to know the symbol of peace himself will be helping Teach us!" I forced myself to swallow my rude statement before replying, "Yeah it's pretty cool, All Might himself teaching us." Uraraka bounced on the tips of her toes in excitement. It reminded me of myself, but before it had... the bell rang signaling everyone to run to their seats.

"Hello. Good morning." Droned Mr.Aizawa, "Today we are joined by one of our newest staff members-" the classroom door slammed open revealing All Might in his full glory, "AHAHA I AM HERE" The class went crazy, with screams of "ALL MIGHT I LOVE YOU!" "ALL MIGHT YOU'RE MY IDOLLLL" and of course, "ALL MIGHT!!! SIGN MY PANTIES" It reminded me of a panel i had gone to when i was 14, it was almost as loud as what i has witnessed then." The Symbol of Peace laughed in response, "Do not worry children! There will be a time slot for autographs after our training!" Aizawa cleared his throat, "AS i was saying. All Might will be joining us in our hero training, he will be the one grading you. On a similar note, your hero costumes have been completed. If you will join us outside the locker room in 25 minutes there will be no problems... if not.. well I'll expel all of you."

"HUH???!!!"

____________________________________

I cracked a small smile seeing what the company had provided for me. It was just what i wanted.

____________________________________

So I edited Izuku's Hero Costume for my fanfiction and it's pretty lame :v but here it is

Its mainly the same colors just opposite and such:\ BUT again thank you for reading my fanfiction ! I will try my best to update every Thursday!! Have a good day and make sure you drink some water today >:0-Suźune!

BUT again thank you for reading my fanfiction ! I will try my best to update every Thursday!! Have a good day and make sure you drink some water today >:0
-Suźune!