Chapter 7

Im going to d i e did I really not upload last weeks chapter???? G A H I'm a me s s I'm so sorry I'm so sorry ;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;- *FUCKING C R I E S*
I'm sorryyyyy its super short and I'm sorry;-; I had no energy this week and I didnt write anything but to make up for it i will write a lot for the next chapter and IT WILL BE ON TIME ;————; um hows everyone's day been going? I hope its been going good! If it hasn't feel free to let out your feelings in the comments, its a safe space for venting up here in the author notes and if i see anyone being rude to the people venting (if there are any) I will personally come to their house and kick them in the shins for you:)
Also i know Toga and Dabi don't appear before the camping training thing but I have to include them they're some of my favorite characters  :-: i have too please dont be angryyyy its an AU :( I'm kidding after not publishing last weeks chapter you can be angry ;-; I'm so sorry

Im going to d i e did I really not upload last weeks chapter???? G A H I'm a me s s I'm so sorry I'm so sorry ;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;- *FUCKING C R I E S*I'm sorryyyyy its super short and I'm sorry;-; I had no energy this week...

-Suźune

The sounds of the t.v was drowned out by my ramblings, "Goddamnit. everything is sore.." i mumbled, I pushed myself up from the couch and began limping towards the fridge, my stomach growling as i did. I opened the fridge and began rummaging through packages of deli meats and various leftovers. "I-  what the fuck?" Almost all the contents of the fridge had disintegrated into ash. I looked at my hands, they were gloved.. so what could've gone wrong? I sighed and walked over to the door and slipped on my shoes. 'I guess ill have to go to the doctors office.' I thought, exasperated. I opened the door with my elbow and used my mouth to lock the door, not without many strange looks coming from passerby's to which i glared at them. I began making my way down the apartment's stairs. 'I cant believe i have to walk all the way to pharmacy.'

As i made my way through the city I began feeling a strong sense of dread, as though something very bad was about to arise. Nevertheless I kept my head down and made my way through the (thankfully) automatic double doors. I began speed walking towards the back of the Welcia, not looking in front of me and so I carelessly knocked into someone. I looked up startled and began apologizing profusely. The man turned around and glared at me, "Watch were you're going asshole." He grumbled as he pushed me into the shelf of chapstick. The little capsules spilling all over the floor. The man slipped on a mint chapstick and immediately began cursing at me. He walked over to me and grabbed my hair and then proceeded to look me over. I was of course thoroughly shaken by the disturbing look in his crimson eyes. he let out a raspy laugh, "You go to Yuuei don't you?" I tried my best to suppress the terror rising in my chest as he pulled me close to him. "Why are you out here all alone? Skipping school?" He whispered, dragging his cracked and bone dry fingers against my cheek. He linked arms with me and he began walking me out of the store.

I wanted to scream or cry, or something at all but I'm sure he would've done something unthinkable to me. He lead me down a slight alleyway and shoved me through an even smaller door. I looked around at the new scenery, it looked as if it was a bar once but there were some renovations. A girl probably only a year or two older than me hopped off of one of the bar seats and squealed, "Is it for me???!" She squeezed me hard in her arms and began licking my cheek. I cringed and shut my eyes tightly. The man that took me from the pharmacy slapped the blonde girl. "No you dumbass he's our bait." The girl looked confused at the prospect, "What does that mean Shiggy?" "It means tomorrow will be a success."