Chapter 9

I couldn't write any more than this I'm sorry
Gah I'm starting online school on Tuesday and I haven't even figured how to login the the computer yet :D (I borrowed a computer from my school it's really confusing) anyways how is school going for the rest of ya? Or maybe you aren't in school :V if you're not in school then how is your day going ? Also if my updates get super slow I'm sorry but ;-; school is going to be super busy this year for me :-:
-Suźune

Sparks flew from the bond our hands clasped together had created, "See that? We're the same." I wanted to scream. 'What the fuck? What the fuck?!!'  I tried to pull my hands away but the rope binding my hands together stopped me. Shigaraki pulled his hand away, cackling. "Well then. What are we waiting for? Let's kill All Might!"
. . .

The trip through the portal was strange, it felt as though I was stretching and convulsing. I became nauseated and just as quick as it had started it stopped. I opened my eyes, the brightness was blinding. I closed my eyes in hopes they would adjust quickly- "Woah! They even have villains!" That was Kaminari's voice, 'the U.S.J.. that must be today- oh fuck' I quickly opened my eyes in a panic, "Deku-kun????" I heard Uraraka say panicked. I looked for her in the sea of my classmates, and once I spotted her I felt my heart grow heavy. 'She's crying..' "Listen heroes. I have your little friend Izuku here and if you don't comply well.. he's as good as dead." Shigaraki raised his hands to signal the begin of the attack. Villains poured out of portals everywhere. "Dabi-kun, if anybody comes near him. You are going to kill them."

. . .
Bakugou's POV
I looked up in shock- 'that nerd.. he got captured- what the fuck?' "Deku-kun????" Gasped Round Face, I felt her shock whole heartedly. A blue haired nerd came out of the darkness of a fucking weird looking portal, "Listen heroes. I have your little friend Izuku here and if you don't comply well.. he's as good as dead." He rasped before raising his crusty-ass hand. Suddenly a damn portal opened underneath me and warped me to.. a fucking office building? I looked outside. 'Still in the U.S.J huh.' I looked behind me- "Shitty hair. You're here too huh." The red head looked back at me, "Eh? Shitty hair?? My hair isn't that bad is it?"

He asked, insulted. "Nah i just don't know your damn name." I murmured, turned around, "Aye there might be some fucking villains." I growled, kicking a broken chunk of rock. "Oh you're right- we better get on that right now huh?! You're pretty manly Baku-san!" I looked at him, confused- "the fuck you said?" "I said "you're manly!" "No what you fuckin called me." I grumbled as we walked towards the hallway. "Uh manly??" He asked again. "Just don't call me fuckin Baku-San."

.  .   .
Deku's POV

I looked off the ledge we were standing on. Well I was sitting in a very uncomfortable position. Dabi was standing. I saw a tree and a giant fucking drop beneath me. 'Goddamnit I'd probably fucking die if I tried to jump off that.' At this point I pretty much was just contemplating if I would rather die by falling off the ledge or getting completely fucking cremated by Dabi's stupid fucking quirk. I looked off the ledge and saw- Bakugou- FUCK