Chapter 5

Week number 2 of a consistent upload schedule! Hoorayyy!!! From now on I will also be putting the suicide prevention hotline at the beginning of each chapter because I know a lot of my readers came from the fanfiction "Weeping Hero" and many people that read that are dealing with things going on in their lives that lead them to have suicidal thoughts and I care about every one of you and I don't want to have any of you feel that way because it's truly awful. (And I feel like I might get comments saying it doesn't do anything to put it there So I'll say that I just want people to know they should seek help for it and there is help just by dialing a number and that they aren't alone) If you aren't dealing with those thoughts and are just reading this for this you can ignore it! Enough of this sorry! Please drink some water as soon as you can and have a good day! Happy reading!!!

 (And I feel like I might get comments saying it doesn't do anything to put it there So I'll say that I just want people to know they should seek help for it and there is help just by dialing a number and that they aren't alone) If you aren't deal...

I let a small smile cross my face, it really was perfect. I stared into the mirror admiring the work the company had clearly put into the design, they payed very close attention to the small details i had requested, from the placement of color to the very inch of the cutoff for the gloves. I pushed my frizzy emerald green hair down with my heavily gloved hands. I looked like a sheep. I shook my head before heading out of the room. 'Straight hair looks horrible on me' I thought as i exited.

I looked out at the crowd of my classmates, a hum of excitement filled the air. Everyone wrapped in beautiful colors, from crimson red to a calm baby blue. "Mido-kun!" I spun around being greeted by a blushing Uraraka. "Nice suit." i commented blandly, not even taking a look at it. "EH?? It's too skintight for my liking! It doesn't look good!!" She insisted, her face turning a bright scarlet. I looked at the suit- boy do hero costume companies love to sexualize minors. "It looks fine dont worry." "AHHAHHAHHHAAAA I AM HERE" Yowled All Might, 'Why cant you talk without screaming' i thought exasperated already by the loudness of the Symbol of Peace's voice. "TODAY WE WILL BE COMPLETING A HERO RESCUE" I desperately drowned out his voice, I already knew the basic premise of this type of hero exercise. There is something the hero team will be trying to save, typically a bomb or a doll in the place of a person. The villain team will try to keep the object in question out of the hero team's grasp at all costs. Both teams have a white capture tape and so on and so forth. The exercise goes on until either the hero team has been captured or the object has been contained by the hero team. "GO BEYONDDDDD" Screeched All Might enthusiastically, "PLUS ULTRAAAA" Howled the rest of class 1-A. "THEN COME WITH MEEEE!!!" We followed All Might holding hands in a chain like we were kids.

The walk wasn't long, just uncomfortable knowing that if my glove snap accidentally comes undone i could hurt someone. Luckily we made it to the training building without any injuries because of my disgusting quirk. The building was a plain cement grey, the dullness of it all made me shiver, it looked like ash. "I will separate you into teams of two. Please shut up and listen so you don't end up with the wrong person" Stated Aizawa-sensei blandly. "Uraraka-San and Midyoria-San are team A, Shoji-San and Todoroki-San are team B, Iida-San and Bakugou-San will be team C, Yayorozu-San and Mineta...Busu-" Mineta screamed in anger "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT SENSEI?!?!??!?!? I AM NOT AN UGLY WOMAN I AM NOT A WOMAN!!!!" He screeched while hopping up and down in anger. Quiet snickers could be heard throughout the crowd. Once Sensei had finished sorting the class into groups, he decided to let All Might do the choosing of opponents.

"FOR OUR FIRST ROUND I CHOOSE......" he ruffled scraps of paper from a hat, chose two out and then read them out loud. "TEAM A AS THE HEROS AND TEAM C AS THE VILLAIN TEAM!!!" Kacchan and I exchanged cold stares at each other. 'God I hate him. Ill fuck him and his goddamn pride up.' I was brought out of my hateful thoughts by a beaming Uraraka-san. "Hooray! We're on the same team!" She giggled, bouncing on her toes. "It must be fate for us to work together!" I just nodded as we watched Kacchan and Iida-San walk into the building. A looming shadow blocked out the sunlight in front of me, All Might handed us two blueprints of the training building. "Better memorize it now." He said before turning away and muttering, "Don't go too hard on Bakugou-San."

Uraraka and I lined up at the entrance to the building waiting for our signal that the training had started. I had told Uraraka-San to go up to the top of the building immediately and not stop for any reason and that i could handle bakugou. Alone. A whistle blared and the training started. Uraraka sprinted into the building as fast as possible. With me close behind. At the end of the first hallway we split paths, she went up the stairs and I continued to the stairs at the end of two other hallways. I knew Bakugou would hide in the far stairwell, where there are less cameras. Sure enough as soon as I got to the stairwell I saw a shadowed figure standing there waiting for me. "Kacchan you disgust me." I ran up the stairs prepared for his right hook- it was a cloak rack with some jackets on it along with a message written messily on a sticky note.

 Before I could react, i heard Uraraka scream in agony, before I heard a loud thud, I raced up the stairs faster and faster until i was greeted by a messy sight of blood and fire

Before I could react, i heard Uraraka scream in agony, before I heard a loud thud, I raced up the stairs faster and faster until i was greeted by a messy sight of blood and fire. Uraraka was laying in the middle of it all, weeping in pain. I ran over to her as fast as my legs could carry me. "Uraraka-San what did he do to you?!" I cried out, holding her close to me. "Why would this happen? Why would he do this- he wouldn't do this. Something's very wrong here." I hoisted her onto my back and began running back downstairs frantically. 'This isn't Kacchan This isn't Kacchan' The painful mantra recited itself in my head, all i could feel is pain, what is happening?

I bursted though the door and screamed for help, I could feel Uraraka's heartbeat grow fainter by the second. 'Nobody's coming' I thought fearfully before remembering my belt. If they packed it like I asked.. I began opening pocket after pocket. Flashlight- no. extendable wrench? Nope. My heart pounded faster and faster and then I found it, the bandages. I began rolling it around Uraraka's thigh, tighter and tighter. Blood began to seep through almost immediately. "Shit shit shit" I muttered. 'Where is everyone? Where did they go. God Fucking DAMNIT!' I punched my fist into the ground before falling to the ground in defeat. 'I should've payed attention.'