Chapter 10: egyptian visit

??? Pov

I sat in my office looking out to my casino empire. Everyone was having the time of their lives gambling their money away. Like flies to corpse they swarm in hopes of finding wealth.

Only to fail in the end and leave with nothing. It is quite entertaining.

"Someone is at the door." My parasite sehkmet says.

"You may enter!" I tell them.

Two figures came into my office. Both of them were my humble servants albums and horus

"Boss you wanted us?" Albus asked.

"Yes. In fact I have need of you." I reply.

"What's the job ma'am?" Horus questioned.

I smile as I tell them what to do.

Y/n POV

Man I needed some sleep. After all that happened yesterday I needed to get my mind off of things. I get and I walk downstairs. It would seem that I'm the first one awake again.

I head to the kitchen and prepares breakfast. But then a question came to my mind.

"Do parasites eat human food? Or is it something else?" I ask myself.

'You present a interesting question. But only a parasite can answer that.' The heart says.

Putting my hand to my chin I give it some thought. After some brain damage from thinking about it too hard I got to making Breakfast. But before that I put some music.

This song was for when I wanted remember the good ol days.

I had such big dreams when I was young. But at the time I was alone with my parents. I wanted them to be happy. Mother was always worrying about me when I worked too hard. My father taught me on how to be a man. He was always stubborn. But that's what the family needed.

But with him gone I took up the torch and carried on.

'I have been looking through your life y/n. I now see why your heart is so broken. You have endured much.' The heart speaks in sorrow.

'Why? Why do you snoop so around in my mind so much?' I ask in frustration.

'Until you die or I leave we are together. Like it or not we are in one body and we keep no secrets from each other.' It retorts.

I sigh in defeat.

'Fair enough.' I say.

I continue making breakfast to get my mind off of this. After sometime I finish and place the plates on the table.

 After sometime I finish and place the plates on the table