The Calling Of Love (Chapter 6)

"Hello Oswald dear. What do you need?" Barbara speaks through the phone.

"So you remember the time you tried to murder us because Ed failed his "mission"" He says with very sarcastic tone. "Well, I think it's time for a little payback. You wont know when I'm coming, who I'm with, or when it will happen. It just will"

She looks around the club where Tabitha and cat are lounging around. "Sound like a date then"

"Great! so glad we can agree on one thing!" he burst, slamming the telephone down harshly. "God that woman is the spawn of Satan sometimes"

"Agreed" Edward says as he walks into the room with moist curly hair. He kisses Oswald on the lips and wraps his arms around his waist, deepening the kiss further more.

"What was that for?" Oswald asks not complaining one bit.

He combs through his locks with his fingers and sighs "Can't I kiss my boyfriend without a questioner?"

"You definitely can dear" Oswald replies, turning around to face Edward. "So, the plan is, we snatch up some stupid narrows folk, pay them to spy on Barbara and the girls and then we confront them when they least expect it"

"A mild and explicit plan Oswald, I like it. But when shall it be?" Ed asks, taking a step closer to Oswald.

He shifts in his seat as he rubs his eyes. "We May never know. Just when our instinct tells us it time"

Ed takes another step forward, this time placing his hands around Oswald neck, leaning their foreheads on each other's. "Oswald you don't know how much I love you, Ok? I would do any thing for you."

It sent shivers down Oswald's spine as he places his hands on Ed's hips pulling his forward a little bit.

"Oh I think I do understand quite well Edward. Just as well as you do"

And with that they kissed. A very passionate and clean kiss this time. Their mouths melt together as they continue.

.  .  . 

"He's going to try to run us out of Gotham" Barbara cursed, slumping further down into her bar stool. "Its Oswald for god's sake. We have no other choice then to confront him or flee. And it doesn't help that he has brains now. The great Edward Nygma." 

"Honestly I would kill him." Tabitha bleated. "Nygma" She corrected. 

As soon as Galavan stopped talking, a creak came from behind them and Jim Gordan stepped out of the shadows of the club.

"I'm not here to hurt you" He warned them, Tabitha slipping out her sliver dagger. "I just want to know where Nygma is."

"How are we supposed to know where that twerp is" Selina called out from behind. 

"Just tell me what you know and I wont make any arrests"

.  .  .  

This is just a filler. I'm sadly going to stop writing on Here. I lost interest and I'm not going any where with my writing. I'm so grateful for the people who supported me and read my stories. Thank you so much. 💖💖💖💖

💚💜

-Riddle