🦡🦘🐅Mandy's Interrogation.🐅🦘🦡

"Mother?" I heard Mickey ask from behind me and I turned to him

"Mickey, I told you to leave." I told him, glancing to Johnny.

"Want me to get rid of him, Niel?" Johnny offers, hand on my back.

"No. He can get rid of himself." I walked farther into the house, knowing Johnny would keep Mickey from following, and Esme would usher Mick out of the house, for his safety, before Jim gets home.

"Elle!" I heard Mickey grunt. "Hey! Keep your hands off me!"

"Leave her alone. She doesn't want you here right now." Johnny warned.

"Go on, Mickey, she wants to spend time with her daughter and Johnny."

"Fine!" He left the house in a hurry as Johnny came over and put me on his lap on the couch, like he had for years. He was my best friend. We had been friends for a long time, longer than I had been with Mickey, we'd grown up together, but Johnny and Mickey didn't see much of each other when we were kids. And Johnny is Adam's father, but we were never together. It was just something that happened due to my stepdad. I shake my head to rid my thoughts of that, focusing more on Adam.

"How've you been, love?" Johnny pushed some hair behind my ear.

"Good. How's Will?" I asked the man about his partner back in Wisconsin.

"He's great. He loves Adam, we're thinking of adopting more kids after we get married." Johnny says, pulling me and Adam closer.

"Thats great! Are you two engaged now?!" He nodded, showing a ring.

"Oh! We have to celebrate!" Esme cheered happily.

"Gramma, we have to celebrate when Will is here too!" I chuckle with them.

"Uh, He's actually going to take a week off next week, so he's coming down here. His job might be moving him down here, so we're thinking of moving down here. Know of any houses for sale?" Johnny asked.

"No! Hell no! You and Will are living with us if you move to Chicago. A daughter needs her father, and her mother, and her stepdad all in one house." Jim said, surprising us. "Hi, son, there's my great grandbaby!"

"Hey, pop." Johnny nodded at Jim as the elder man took Adam from me.

"Adamina! Oh, you are so adorable!!!" Esme claimed, littering the 1 year old's face in kisses. This was their first meeting.

"She gets it from me!" Jim says dorkily, making us all laugh. "Hey, why did I see Mickey Milkovich storming away from our house?"

"Sorry, Pops, he kinda followed me home, claiming he wanted to talk. Then Gramma said Adam and Johnny were here, and I sent him away." I tell him honestly, and he nods understandingly.

"What did he need to talk to you about?" Johnny and Jim asked.

"Oh, I gave him 5 minutes to talk, then, not a minute in, Gramma called for me, and so he didn't get the chance to talk." I shrug.

"Wonder what it was." Jim shared a look with Johnny before the latter pulls me closer and gives me a real hug, as real as he can with me on his lap. He then litters my face in kisses like Esme did with Adamina.

"Hey! Stop it!" I laugh. "Okay! Okay! You two should go out and catch up, me and Gramma will cook some dinner, I'll call in sick with Uncle Kev, and Johnny? Can you take me to the Kash and Grab at 6? Linda said she'd have my schedule ready then. Adam will stay with us."

"I can just go pick up your schedule, and hey Pops? Wanna go down to the bar, I wanna catch up with Kev too." Johnny offered and we agreed.

"Stay safe!" Esme called after them before closing the door and squealing with me and Adam, who squealed because we were.

"Will and Johnny are getting hitched!" We jumped all around before composing ourselves when there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it, can you start on the spaghetti?" She nodded and I placed Adamina on my hip and opened the door, thinking the boys forgot something. "Johnny, did you forget a key or something? You just left wit–"

"So its true? You have a kid, and a boyfriend?" I looked up to see Mandy.

"M-Mandy? What?" I looked down at Adam, who was in her own little world. I looked back at Mandy, who turned to run off. "Wait! Let me explain, Mandy. I just met you yesterday, I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"I'll... I guess I can let you explain." She muttered as I let her into the house. "So... she's your daughter?" She looked at Adam in awe.

"Yes. This is Adam, her full name is Adamina, Adam, meet your Aunt Mandy." I take Adam's hand and give a little wave. "Hi Auntie." I say in a little baby voice as Adam giggled and squealed excitedly.

"Aunt? You... want me to be her aunt?" Mandy asked, tearing up.

"Of course, you're my soul sister after all." I chuckle and hug her.

"Oh... uh... so..." Mandy glances around nervously. "Your boyfriends in town now? And he brought your kid... are you all gonna stay here?"

"Johnny is moving here with his fiancé." She looked up quickly.

"Fiancé?! Mickey said Johnny was your boyfriend!" Mandy yelled.

"Mickey. Mickey told you that Johnny was my boyfriend? Thats hilarious. Guess he can't tell when someone is 100% Gay. Johnny is my best friend, who's gay, and the father of Adam, but thats a long story."

"Wait... did you turn Johnny gay after sleeping with him?" Mandy guessed.

"Mandy, no. He was gay long before that. My, uh, my stepdad forced us, and it resulted in Adam. We both love her though, and each other, just not romantically." I explain to her, and she nods understandingly.

"Where is he? Johnny, I mean?" Mandy asked, looking behind me to see Esme in the Kitchen. Adam started making grabby hands.

"I think Adam wants you to hold her, Auntie Mandy. And Johnny went with my grandpa to the bar, to catch up with him and Kev. They'll be back for dinner. Would you like to stay for dinner?" I hand Adam over to her.

"Oh! Sure, what is it?" She asked, smelling the food as it was almost done. "It smells wonderful." Before I could answer, the front door slammed open as we were walking to the dining room. In came Johnny, Jim, and Mickey, who looked a little beaten. My eyes widened.

"What did you two do?!" I exclaim, running up to Mickey in worry.