🦡🦘🐅Learning The Truth.🐅🦘🦡

Ian.

Johnny and Will came and picked up Adam, explaining that they got a call from the hospital about Dani, and had left Adam with Kevin and Veronica for a bit. They thanked me for taking care of her before they went back to the hospital to visit the, now awake, Dani. I hadn't heard if she wanted to see me, or even Mickey, who wouldn't even be able to visit. I just tried to focus on the current situation at home. Fiona was staying next door with Steve, leaving Monica and Bob to look after us, the latter not lifting a finger at all. It was morning, and Lip had overheard a conversation last night between the two lovers, which he filled me in on. Pretty much Bob didn't want to stay too long, and wanted to take Liam after the DNA test proves Liam isn't Franks, and Monica was hesitant, I guess, talking about how we looked at her I guess, saying how she wanted to be our mom again. I was sat at the counter, drinking some coffee as Monica somewhat rushed around hurriedly. Bob was holding Liam, not bothering to help, and Lip was eating out of a cereal bag across from me as Carl got out his permission slip.

"Monica, Carl needs something from you." Lip spoke up, making her turn around to look at said boy.

"Here." He handed the paper to her and walked to his backpack.

"What? What's this?" Monica asked confused. With her being away so much, it's obvious she was practically new at this.

"Permission slip." Lip said as Carl got his bag ready, I stayed silent, my mind wandering to Mickey and Dani.

"Oh, you're going to the aquarium. When?" She read off on the paper, obviously not reading when it was.

"Today. I need $10." Carl said as she began to sign it with a blue marker.

"What for?" Bob asked.

"Admission fee." Carl supplies.

"School doesn't pay for that?"

"No. And he'll need money for food." Lip said as he grabbed a mug for coffee, I was almost done with mine.

"Grab him an instant oatmeal and a pop-tart." Bob ordered Monica as she was looking in the fridge. "Makes a great lunch."

"Deb, what are you doing?" Monica asked as she got juice out of the fridge, seeing Debbie rummage around.

"I'm looking for a poster board and markers. I'm running for re-election." Debbie explained with a handful of markers, still looking as Monica turned to me.

"Ian, could you help her? If you all would tell me these things the night before, it'd be better in the morning."

"I need 40 bucks." I heard Lip say before Bob disagreed, me already walking out to help Debbie.

"How's Dani?" Debbie asked softly as I helped her with her poster. I shrugged and saw her tear up, so I brought her into a hug.

"She's gonna be fine, Debs... She'll walk through that door in no time. I promise." I kissed her head and we continued looking. We walk back into the kitchen as I put my coat on. "Where are our lunches?"

"Huh?" Monica asks like we just asked her something really bizarre. We all look at her as she looks between us all, confused. "Umm..."

"What is everyone looking at? Start spreading peanut butter on bread." Bob demands, and we all stay where we were as Monica grabbed the bread.

"Right. So... Okay, where's the jelly?" Monica asked in confusion as she stared at the 8 slices of bread laid out.

"Hey, listen. I'm running this kitchen." Bob ordered, finally standing up with Liam. "We're gonna have an assembly line. You, right there. Tallest to shortest."

"Ok. Um..." Monica finished packing the lunch by placing half an oreo in one bag, and the other in another, and handing them to us randomly. "Okay. Everyone."

"We won't be here when you get home from school." Bob announces, standing up again from her seat, holding Liam.

"Why?" Debbie asked confused, standing between me and Carl.

"What?" Monica asked as if Debbie said something stupid.

"Fiona always tells us why." Debbie explains another reason why Fiona is a better mom than Monica ever was.

"None of your damn business why." Bob says rudely, and Monica calls her name, scolding her I guess. "Your mother told you to go, so go."

"Out."

"Go on, guys. I'll catch up." Lip explains tells us, and I take Carl and Debbie out. We wait on the curb for Lip. He rushed out not a moment later, Monica following him, calling his name and asking him to stop. We stood, facing them, but I ignored their conversation until Lip joined us, leaving Monica standing there in the cold. "Let's go."

We then go to school for the next few hours, having gone late due to Monica. Mandy and I somewhat talked about how Mickey was in Jail, and she fussed over how Dani was at the hospital, not being told to go there either. After a bit, Lip took me with him to do something.

Dani.

I smile softly as Will and Johnny walk in, Adam in Will's arms. Jim and Esme had went to the cafeteria to get some coffee and food. No ones really been to visit me, other than them, and Kev, V, Ethel, and her baby boy Jonah. Ethel offered to babysit Adam for me, saying that Jonah and her could be best friends. I agreed, which meant Adam was staying mostly with Kevin and V, since Jim and Esme barely left the hospital, same goes for Johnny and Will. Johnny told me that Mickey was in jail, and that Ian was dealing with his mom coming back. The doctors said the bullet didn't hit anything major, especially since it was somewhat slowed down, having gone through another body before embedding itself into my side. They wanted me to take it easy, and listed various things I needed to do differently. Johnny listened intently, determined to be my Nanny for the time being. I didn't mind. I was more than happy to be able to go home a few days later, though. Johnny kept me updated on the Gallagher situation, along with updates about Mandy, who always tried to offer to take care of Adam, who was in Ethel's care. Johnny was helping me limp down the sidewalk, heading to the Gallagher's house from ours. It'd been a few days, and last night Monica and her girlfriend left, luckily leaving Liam with his siblings, other than that, I had no idea what occurred. Once Johnny helped me inside, I was embraced by Carl and Debbie, Carl accidentally squeezing where the stitches were.

"Ah! Carl, careful. My stitches are right here." I place a hand over where the stitches were under bandages, and he nods, hugging me softer.

"Good to see you're ok." Fiona gave me a side hug, next was Lip, and then Ian, who kissed my cheek. After that, I held Liam on my hip, opposite to my injured side, and gave him a hug, and kisses on his face.

"So... what exactly did I miss?" I ask, sitting on Johnny's lap as all other seats were taken. Liam was sitting on mine, facing away from me.

"Well... Liam is actually Franks son... but, uh..." Lip glances over to Ian, who sends him a nod to give his permission. "Ian isn't."

"What? Are you okay?" I look at Ian, brows furrowed.

"I'm fine." Ian nodded and sent me a look, and I knew that meant he wanted to stay with me and explain later, so I simply nodded.

We spent an hour at their house, and they caught me up, explaining how Roberta was rude and didn't help Monica, and how Monica was definitely not mother material. Ian also told me how Mandy was doing, more detail than Johnny had, and how Mickey was doing in jail, which he found out from Mandy. I sent a text to Mandy, telling her I was released from the hospital and that she could sleep over at my house with Ian. That night, I laid in my bed with Adam snuggled between me and Ian. Mandy didn't think much of us sharing a room, since she trusted me, and she knew I loved Mickey, and she knew Ian was gay, for the most part at least. Ian was already fast asleep as I laid, facing him and Adam, on my uninjured side. Adam was curled up beside Ian, her hands clenching his shirt tightly. I could tell she liked him a lot, and that he took care of her while I was away... I kissed both of their heads, before deciding to go to sleep as well.