🦡🦘🐅The Date.🐅🦘🦡

Dani.

Even though Mickey acted tough, and didn't care much, he put a lot of effort into our first date. He obviously got some help from Johnny. We were sat in a nearby park, a secluded part of it, where there was a sheet hung up so we could watch a few movies on a projector, one I recognized as Johnny's, and there was a blanket and pillows where we'd be sitting.

"This doesn't mean I give a shit, or nothing. Don't get ideas." Mickey scoffed as he sat down beside me as I picked a movie and played it.

"I know, Mickey, I know." I kiss him softly before laying my head on his shoulder, watching a movie we both liked, Pitch Black.

We stayed there for hours, until the sun rose the next day. Knowing I needed to go home and eventually take Adam to the play date, I helped Mickey pack everything up, and told him we could store it all at my house. We went there and, since it was so early, we went into my room and took a nap for an hour or two.

I woke up after a few hours, and Mickey had a hold of my waist, making it hard to get up and out of bed, but I managed. I went to the main house, snuck into Adam's room, and grabbed her, and an outfit for the day. On my way back to the treehouse, I grabbed her diaper bag from the living room, and left. I went back into my bedroom, setting down the bag, and grabbed an outfit for myself before taking the two outfits into the bathroom with me and Adam. I got her undressed, along with myself, and gave her a bath. She squealed excitedly, and loudly, and I hoped it hadn't woken Mickey, but no such luck. He came in and sat on the closed toilet, playing with Adam and talking with me.

"What're your plans for today?" He asked as Adam played with his hand.

"Me and Adam are heading to the Gallagher house, she's gonna meet Little Liam and be best friends, isn't that right, baby?" She giggled to me.

"Want me to go with?" Mickey offered as I finished Adam's bath.

"Could you take her into the bedroom and get her dressed? I want to wash my hair real quick." I ask him and he nods. "And I can take care of myself. Oh, Mandy called earlier, left a voicemail on your phone."

"Really?" He asked from the room. "Oh, cute outfit, kiddo."

"Right? Matches her momma's. Johnny bought it a while back."

"You're gonna wear shorts in this cold weather?" He asked me, confused

"Of course." I shrug, going over to Adam and putting on her jacket and a pair of mini sweatpants. I grabbed my own jacket and put our shoes on. "What? You don't remember that I've never been bothered by the cold?"