🦡🦘🐅Dinner and Sleepover🐅🦘🦡

Dani.

As I ran to Mickey. Adam began to cry, making Mandy try to calm and sooth her. I saw Jim elbow Johnny, who then started talking.

"Nothing! We didn't do nothing!" He raised his hands like he was innocent and I glared. "Just tried to scare him a bit, Y'know? Oh, heres the schedule." He held up the paper and I glared even more. "I... I'll go put it in your room." He ran out and I directed my glare to Jim, who helped Esme set the table, ignoring my gaze, which I relaxed and took a look at Mickey.

"Are you alright? Do you need to sit down?" I worried over him.

"I'm fine!" He shouted with a hard face before flinching, I couldn't tell if it was the nasty looks that Mandy, Jim, and now Johnny, sent him, or if it was from me trying to clean the cuts on his face. "Sorry."

"I should be the one saying sorry. I didn't know they were going out to do this, and I could be gentler with the cleaning..." I mumbled as I sat him down on a dining room chair as I stood between his legs.

"Hey, Dani, I think all the drinks are in your house, I'll go get them, boys? Could you help me and Mandy carry them?" Esme offered and asked.

"Yeah/Sure!" They chorused and ran out the door. Mandy left Adam in her high chair next to us. She cried and made grabby hands to me as I got done with cleaning Mickey's wounds and putting bandaids on a few.

"Cute kid." He mumbled as I picked her up and bounced her.

"Johnny isn't my boyfriend. He never was. He is Adam's father though, but thats because we were forced. Ask Mandy if you want to know more." I tell him, holding Adam on my hip and grabbing the pan of Spaghetti, taking it into the dining room, but Mickey took it and put it on the table for me.

"Oh." Was all he said as he helped me bring out the other side dishes.

"I didn't give you a chance to talk. So... go ahead." I sigh.

"I love you." He blurted and I looked up at him in shock, to see the most serious face I have ever seen on him. "I have been in love with you since–"

"Stop." I interrupt him. He opened his mouth to continue again. "No. Stop it." I demand and he shuts his mouth. "Don't say that out of pity after learning I have a kid. She isn't yours, Mickey, you don't have to step in. Johnny and Will are great fathers, you don't have to fill in for them."

"I don't pity you! I don't want to fill in for them! I want to be with you! I have for a long time! I-I don't even care who this 'Will' douche is!"

"Will is Johnny's fiancé. He's gonna be Adam's step father." I tell him.

"Johnny's gay?" Mickey asked in shock. "Doesn't punch like he is."

"Really?" I scoff, turning to him and putting Adam in her seat. I turn back to the food and dish everyone up. I sigh. "You can stay for dinner, but do not bring up anything about loving me, ever again. I won't fall for it."

"I'm serious!" Mickey exclaims as everyone starts coming back in with the drinks. "Fine. Mandy, lets go home. Obvious we aren't wanted."

"No one said that, dear." Esme told him as she began to sit with everyone.

"If you're leaving, its on your own. Dani invited me to stay for dinner." Mandy told her brother, picking up her fork and eating.

"You're welcome to stay too, son, but don't even think about stealing anything, or anything of the like." Jim threatened, nodding to his shotgun.

"Yes sir." Mickey nodded before taking a seat, on the other side of Mandy. The seating arrangements were Jim at the head of the table, Esme to his left, Adamina to his right, Johnny next to Esme, and me next to him, while Mandy was next to Adamina, and Mickey across from me, beside Mandy. "This uh, this looks delicious, Mrs. Hearth."

"Thank you, Mickey." She smiles warmly at him before digging in herself as everyone else did. Adam played with her food, which was the same as us, but the noodles were cut a bit shorter. "So... how was your days?" She asked, looking around at everyone around the table.

"Good. No problems at school." Jim told her, and she skipped over Johnny, obviously he had caught up with her in the treehouse.

"Mine was good. I have a date with Ian Gallagher tomorrow night." Mandy told us with a smile. She had told me about her crush last night.

"Mine was pretty uneventful. Went and talked to Kev at the bar, nothing new." I kept my eyes on my food. "Other than you two showing up."

"Mickey? Wanna share your day with us?" Esme asked nicely.

"Will you go out on a date with me, Danielle?" Mickey asked out loud.

"Mickey!" I exclaimed, dropping my fork and holding my head, frustrated. "What did I tell you?!"

"I didn't say anything about the earlier conversation! I promise, one date, and if you never want to see me again after, then fine. I'll go."

I looked at Johnny and the others, who all had wide eyes. My gay best friend nodded at me subtly and I let out sigh, looking at Adam's smile.

"Fine. One date." I tell him, making him and Mandy smile.

"Great! How about tomorrow? I'll pick you up at 8?" He offered.

"Wha-? But-!" I started to deny that time, having work tomorrow.

"I checked your schedule, you're off tomorrow, and Sunday, and I talked to Kev, I got a job at the bar and he said you could have the weekend off."

"You three knew about this?" I looked between Jim and Johnny, finding out Kev knew. Mandy rose her hand. "You too?! Gramma?"

"They told me in the treehouse." She said with a wide grin.

"So?" Mickey asked, and when I looked at him, I could tell he was nervous. I laugh a bit, not believing this. "Will tomorrow work for you?"

"Sure, Mickey. I'll go on a date with you tomorrow, at 8."

"Great!" He smiled cheekily. I could tell this was new for Mandy, since he was the 'bad boy' of the South Side, but he was always like that, always acting tough with others, but much nicer and sweeter to me. And now I knew why, and it brought a smile to my face.

"You two wanna sleep over tonight?" I offer the two Milkovichs.

"Yes!" Mandy agreed immediately and Mickey chuckled at her response before glancing at my guardians and best friend.

"You can stay over, but no funny business." Johnny warned.

"Sure." Mickey told me, smiling the faintest bit.