🦡🦘🐅The 'Secret'.🐅🦘🦡

Dani.

It was my day off the day that Mickey stole the gun from Kash, but he came to my house, and hid it there, in our room. He stayed here most nights, unless I kicked him out so he could check on his siblings. Mandy gave me a call, and told me Ian came by her house, looking for the gun. I confronted Mickey, telling him off, which just seemed to turn him on. I rolled my eyes as I laid, naked, under the covers beside a naked Mickey, who slept with his arm around me. I heard knocking on the treehouse door, so I got up, and dressed in a robe, answered it, only to be pushed aside by Ian as he came in, asking for Mickey. I rolled my eyes, pointed to my room and pulling on some clothes and leaving. I had to go to the Alibi to work. Which meant, I had no Idea that my friend, Ian Gallagher, slept with my boyfriend, Mickey Milkovich. At least, until later that night, when I came home.

Mickey.

'Shit, shit, shit.' I thought to myself as I started getting dressed, Ian did too.

"She left before though, right?" I asked Ian, for the millionth time.

"Yeah. She got dressed and left before I came in here." Ian told me, I was buttoning up my pants as I tossed Kash's gun on the bed.

"She must've went to the Alibi, her shift ends soon." I said worriedly. Ian looked at me and seemed to lean in for a kiss. "Fucking kiss me and I'll cut out your fucking tongue." I warned him, feeling guilty.

Ian left and Johnny came over with Adam in his arms. He handed her off to me, explaining that Jim and Esme left for a date or some shit, and he had to go to the airport to wait for Will. I was stuck watching the kid.

"God, your mom's gonna kill me." I told the baby, who just giggled more.

"Why am I gonna kill you?" I heard her voice ask as she came into the living room, where I was sat on the couch with the ginger baby.

"Elle! I am so, so sorry! I promise, it won't ever happen again!"

"What are you talking about?" She asked weirdly. She glanced at my still ruffled hair. "Oh, wait, are you talking about you sleeping with Ian?"

"Yeah! Wait– you know?!" I exclaim, wide eyed. She nods, rolling her eyes.

"One, he told me before I got off my shift, two, I came back to grab my keys and jacket, and heard you two, and three, I could tell." She giggled.

"You're not mad?" I ask her, wide eyed as she simply smiled brighter.

"Of course not. He's attractive, and you and I love each other, so theres nothing to worry about, right?" She walked past me to the kitchen.

"Wow." She looked at me questioningly. "You haven't said you loved me since that day we fought. I love you too, Elle, so much."

"What do you want for dinner? It's just you, me, and Adam tonight."

"You're really ok with this?" I ask her, Adam placed on my hip.

"Yeah, I mean, again, Ian's attractive, I get it." She shrugs. "You can consider this a free pass, if you agree to give me one too." She winks.

"Are you serious?" I look at her in awe. She giggles, shaking her head.

"I'm kidding. I'm pretty sure Ian only likes dudes anyways. And I love you too much, Mickey. And I know you love me too, but I don't mind this."

"A-alright." I looked down at the floor as she took Adam, putting her in a high chair before cooking dinner. I slipped away quietly before calling Ian. "Hey, uh, Ian, do you only like guys?" I ask him softly.

"Mostly guys." He clears his throat over the phone. "But... uh..."

"Do you feel any sort of attraction to Elle?" I ask him nervously.

"Elle? Who's Elle? If I'm being honest, and you don't kill me for this, I only feel attraction to one girl." He takes a deep breath. "And thats Dani."

"I call Dani, Elle, my nickname for her. She says she doesn't mind that we slept together, joked around that this could be considered my 'free pass' or some shit." I tell him. "I think she likes you too, for the most part."

"Are you asking me if I would sleep with her too, so you won't feel guilty about this 'free pass'?" Ian asked and I could hear his smirk.

"Fuck off is what I'm asking." I scoff before going silent.

"Sure, Mickey. I wouldn't mind sleeping with the only girl I feel attracted to." We both sigh. "But how do we get her to agree to it?"

"We have Adam tonight. Maybe I can convince mama bear to let me take her to my house and watch her with Mandy, give her the 'night off'. You come over when I'm gone." I tell him, glancing back as I hear Dani call my name. "Shit. She's done with dinner. I have to go, Gallagher."

"I'll try to swing by." I hung up. It was weird. I just slept with a guy, and now I'm wanting my girlfriend to sleep with him too. Wait- girlfriend?

"Hey, Mick, I think I'm gonna call Ian and invite him over for dinner, is that alright with you?" Dani asks as I come out to the kitchen.

"Whatever my girlfriend wants." I give her a genuine smile as she stops.

"Girlfriend?" She repeats and I nod. She smiles. "Girlfriend."

She then texts Ian, and I get a text from him, and he acts like I have no clue she was inviting him over. I roll my eyes and tell him just to accept. He shows up a few minutes later, and we dig into the meal she cooked.

Dani.

I giggle as I watch Ian and Mickey fidget. They act like I don't know their plan. The walls are pretty thin in the treehouse, so I heard Mickey's conversation over the phone. I told Johnny that when he got home with Will, that Adam would be in her room, since my grandparents are getting home soon anyways. I was both excited and nervous of the night ahead of me. Two guys I felt attracted to, one of which is my boyfriend, are in my house. My boyfriend wants me to sleep with the guy he slept with only this morning, who is also my friend. While I don't mind the thought of it, I just don't think I can bear ruining a friendship between us.

"I'm going to go drop Adam off in her room, Grandma and Grandpa are home now." I tell them as Mickey grabs the dishes and washed them.

"Ok." Ian said, looking at Mickey as I left the room, Mickey looking at him too. I did what I said I would, and then came back to see Mickey no where in sight, and Ian leaning against the couch, nervous.

"Where'd Mickey go?" I ask him, glancing around.

"Said he was going off to bed. Said I could take the guest bedroom, uh, where is it?" Ian asked and I sighed, figuring this was the 'start' of the plan. I shake my head, grabbing Ian's hand and leading him to my room.

"Alright boys. First things first. I like both of you, obviously I love Mickey, since I have known him longer. But, I also like you, Ian, and while I wouldn't mind us all sleeping together, I don't want to ruin a possible friendship between us. Ian, if you want, you can stay in here though." I explain to him, sitting beside Mickey, who sat up.

"Really?" Ian glanced between the two of us. I nod.

"And while I understand how you feel Ian, Mickey is not Kash, and I am not Linda. While we are in a relationship, I am not going to force Mickey to stay with me and 'knock me up' before sleeping with you again. I have no intention of having another kid anytime soon, and you two can sleep together as often as you'd like. Just don't ever lie to me about it."

"God, you're so hot." Mickey groaned and before he could kiss me heatedly, Ian had beat him to it, straddling me and pushing me back onto my bed.