🦡🦘🐅Sleepover and Date.🐅🦘🦡

Dani.

After we finished Dinner, and me and Johnny did the dishes, while Jim and Esme washed Adamina up and got ready for bed, I showed Johnny Adam's room, and the one he would be in, with Will eventually.

Adam's

Johnny and Will's

Johnny and Will's

Johnny and Will's was in the basement, which he liked

Johnny and Will's was in the basement, which he liked. After that, I went back into the living room, where Mandy and Mickey were sitting on the couch, waiting. I led them up to my treehouse and showed Mandy my guest room, which would be hers when she'd sleep over, and let Mickey stay in mine, which was on the other side of the house from hers.

Mandy's

Mine

Mickey immediately jumped onto my bed as I went and grabbed my clothes to change into pajamas

Mickey immediately jumped onto my bed as I went and grabbed my clothes to change into pajamas. Mandy came in as he got comfortable.

"Hey, do you have anything I could wear for bed?" She asked softly.

"Yea, we're about the same size." Mickey scoffed and we rolled our eyes. "Here, and you can keep this here, for when you sleep over."

"Thank you." She hugged me before leaving. I closed the door behind her and then went into my bathroom, which was attached to my bedroom. There was one more bathroom, and two more bedrooms.

"You and Mandy aren't the same size. Definitely not." Mickey said as he came into the bathroom as I had slipped off my pants, shirt already off. He came up behind me as I was slipping my pj shorts on, his hands on my waist as he stared at me in the mirror, me busy fixing my shirt and then putting it on, making sure it wasn't inside out or backwards.

"Whatever, Mickey." I tell him, walking out and pulling my blanket to get in. He followed after me, taking the side against the wall.

"What? You are a few sizes bigger than my sister." He told me honestly.

"Thanks. Maybe we don't need to have that date after all." I told him.

"I mean, you are a few sizes bigger where it counts, or whatever. You have a bigger cup and shit." He told me and I rolled my eyes. "It's true!"

"Whatever, Mick, lets just go to bed. I'm tired." I told him, facing away from him as he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me up against him, he was spooning me. "Goodnight, Mickey Milkovich."

"Goodnight, Elle Hearth." He kissed the side of my head before sleeping.

In the morning, Mandy barged into my room and woke us up. Mickey groans as I started to sit up. He didn't let me go, choosing to wrap his arms more tightly around me, burrowing his face into my chest, that he now rested his head on. She giggled, seeing this as I rubbed my eyes tiredly. I looked down and saw him as he groaned something, it being muffled. I pat his head a bit.

"Hey, get up. We couldn't hear what you said, Mick." I told him.

"I said, five more minutes, doofus." He told Mandy, who laughed.

"Its already noon! Your grandparents want you guys up and joining us for lunch, since you didn't join for breakfast." Mandy told me. "Oh, and me and Mickey have to go home after, so our brothers don't think we ran away or are dead in a ditch somewhere. Can I borrow some clothes?"

"No! Get out!" Mickey yelled at her before burrowing his head again.

"Mikhailo Aleksandr Milkovich! Get your ass up right now!" I yelled.

"Fine! No need to yell, woman!" He grunted, getting up and off me, standing up and putting on his pants and shirt, sleeping in his boxers, which I didn't know until now. I shrugged it off.

"Yes, Mandy, you can borrow some clothes. Through that door, is my closet. Knock yourself out." I told her before going into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door. "Tell my grandparents that I'll be out soon! I need a shower first!" I called and Mandy yelled that she would as she left. "Mickey, you still out there?"

"Yes." He said, and I could hear him right outside the door. "Let me in."

"Alright, but nothing funny." I warn him, unlocking the door. He came in and locked it again. I was already taking off my pajamas and underwear, the shower already getting warm. "Towels are in the cabinet, get two out, will you?" I asked him, getting in the shower.

"Two? Oh, I'm liking where this is heading." He chuckled. I opened the curtain and stuck my head out, covering the rest of my body.

"A big towel for my body and a medium for my hair, doofus."

"Right. Right. Of course." He surrendered and I closed the curtain.

"Fine. Just this once, Mick, but remember–"

"No funny business, got it." He said and I heard him open and close the cabinet before hearing his clothes fall, and he slipped into the shower behind me. "Promise. I'm just in here with you to conserve water or some shit." He told me as I got my hair wet. "Want me to help you?"

"Mick..." I looked at him over my shoulder. He raised his hands quickly.

"Just help wash your back and help wash your hair! Promise, my hands won't wander." He chuckles nervously and I agree, hesitantly.

After 30 minutes, which was spent with him washing my hair and back, and me doing the same for him, we got out and dressed before going into the house and sitting at the table, eating lunch with my family and his sister. All of which had shit-eating grins on their faces. I took it that they knew about us showering together. After lunch, I walked Mandy and Mickey to the door, and told Mickey I'd see him later, in 7 hours or so.

"This is so exciting!!!" Johnny cheered, tossing Adam in the air and catching her, like he always does to make her happy. "First Date."

"Shut up." I roll my eyes at him as I take Adam from him and to my house. I get a call on my phone as I'm playing on the bed with Adam.

"Hey, uh... could you maybe come to the Gallagher house?" Uncle Kev asks. I furrow my brows. "I want you to be friends with them. They're ok."

"Fine. But you know I can't stay too long." I warn him and he agrees.

And I stayed at the Gallagher's house for a few hours, until Mickey came and picked me up from there. I became friends with most of them, and I absolutely adored Liam, telling Fiona that him and Adam would get along great. We scheduled a play date for the very next day.