Chapter 4 | Missed calls

Color woke up because of his alarm as he Turns it off, He stood up and Walked to the Bathroom and Brushed his Teeth. He then walked to the Kitchen and created his self Waffles, As he was waiting he just took a sip of his Coffee as he waited. He then ate his breakfast as he also uses his phone at the same time (Yeah- Does phones exist in there already? If not- Let's say he's watching TV and Missed calls are from telepohones- Idk-) As he kept eating, He noticed 16 Missed calls as he almost spit his coffee "Wait what the" He checked out who it was and guess what? It's epic "16 missed calls at 7 am? why is he up so early?" He asked his self and just ignored it. He kept eating.

After a while he finishes and washed the dishes, Of course he stayed at his house reading and watching stuffs in the TV. He enjoys being alone sometimes so he's fine with it, But of course he still feels empty by being alone. He's been alone for About 5 years or something, He got used to it. He was too focused on Watching TV that he didn't noticed he have more missed calls but now from cross.

Few Hours later, He cooked his self Lunch. While cooking, He heard a loud knock from his door as he was shocked about it. He walked to the Door and opened it "What the-" "Heya Color" Two voices greeted him, The 2 person peeked behind the huge boxes in front of Color "Wha- CROSS? EPIC? WTF?" He was confused "Ahahah- Excuse us" Cross got in as Color got out the way and Epic followed Cross in "Wait wait- What's happening?" Color asked, Cross and Epic placed the Boxes and bags down "Well, You see. Epic got kicked out his apartment, Reasons are funny. You should ask Epic himself for you to know" Cross chuckled as Epic huffed and melted down the Floor "Uh-huh, So what's the reason?" He tapped his foot at the floor while looking at A Sad-Melted-Epic on the floor "Well you see, My Gundam fell down the Stairs of the apartment and It hitted someone" He sniffled sadly "I'm not surprised" Color said.

Cross chuckled "By the way, We were calling your phone since 6 am because Epic Went to My place and was begging for us to let him stay but we don't have enough space so We thought maybe he can stay here in your place" Cross shrugged, Color was shocked about this "Wait- UNTIL WHEN?" Color asked "Idk, Until he found another apartment?" Cross said Not sure about his words. Color, Being a nice tsundere he is "Fine... He can stay I guess" Color huffed "Thank you bruuuh" Epic again sniffled but now happily and hugged Color, Color blushed and pat his back "Ok ok, Jeez- You're my f-friend anyways" He said, Epic then let go and grabbed the boxes "You can stay at the....." Color just noticed he only have 2 rooms, 1 room for his bedroom and the other as his storage room "Uhh- I forgot I don't have any other room left except my room-" Color scratched his nape. Epic chuckled "No worries! I can sleep at the Sofa instead" Epic said happily, Color looked at Epic "You sure?" "Yep!" Epic smiles as Color smiled back.

Cross sighed happily "Cool, I guess I'll have to leave both of you, I still have to help dream with things", Epic nodded and Fixes his things, Color looked at Cross "Oh, Ok then". Cross walked to the front door and waved goodbye at them "Nice apron btw" Cross said to Color, Color blushed at embarrassment "I-" "Btw, Go get em" Cross pulls out a thumbs up to Color while winking at him and leaves the house and closes the door behind him. Color blushed more, His face slowly go back to normal as he smells the burning Food he was cooking "OH SHIT- MY FOOD-" Color ran to the kitchen and Turns the Stove off, Seeing how burnt his Food got. He sighed as Epic walked to him "Heya, You ok?" Epic asked "No- My food got- burnt-" Color huffed "Oh, I guess I'll cook then, Don't worry I can buy some groceries if we ran out of food" Epic said as he Throws the burnt food away and Grabs some food from the fridge "Wait- You don't have to really" Color said as he looked at Epic "Naaah, I got this" Epic then took Color's apron off and wore it as he Started fo cook. Color blushed after Epic taking his apron off from him "O-ok then b-buddy" He said "I-I'll fix your t-things t-then" He walked away as Epic chuckled "Thanks bruh!"

_______

MWAHAHAHAH- I DIDN'T PUT MOVING IN CUZ THAT WILL EXPOSE WHAT WILL HAPPEN! So i changed it into Missed calls instead ewe

Hope you enjoy owu

Yeah I might publish Chapter 5 today