Chapter 19 | Hue

Tomorrow arrived as Epic Woke up early, He looked at the time and it was only 6:30 am. He sighed and laid down, He faced Color as Color sleeps peacefully beside him, God isn't he an angel. He caressed Color's cheek as The sleeping Color just leaned his head on Epic's palms 'GOD HE LOOKS ADORABLE' He thought as he blushed. He kissed Color's forehead and Hugged him close as he admired him for a while.

Some minutes passed by as Epic stood up from the bed, Color still sleeping. Epic walked to the door and Opened it, He noticed Hue was Sleeping in front of their door "Hm?" He kneeled down and smiles at Hue, He pets hue and proceeded to the kitchen to make breakfast while Watching TV, He Made coffee while making Breakfast. He opened the Windows for some fresh air as he Finished making Breakfast and it's Waffles. He took a sip on his coffee and sighed in relief "I like my coffee like How I like my-" "Morning Epic" Epic was cutted off as he looked behind him "Oh heya cupcake" He smiled and walked to Color, Color is carrying Hue "How was sleep?" Epic patted Color and then pets Hue "It was good, Oh! thanks for the coffee" He drinks the coffee that was made just for him "Mmm creamy!" (Hey you know what's more creamy?- No jk-) Color smiled "Just how you like it" He Sat down the chair as Color sat down and placed Hue down on the Floor, He gave him a piece of his waffle and Eats.

Epic and Color eats their breakfast "Hey, I think we need to buy cat food for Hue" Color said a bit muffled cuz of him eating "You're right" Epic agreed. As they finished, they placed their Dishes on the Sink and Color picked Hue up "Ooooh- You're stinky-" Color giggled "I'll give him a bath, I don't want you getting scratched" Epic chuckled, Color rolled his eyes "Oh no need-" "No- I can take care of him ok?" Epic pats Color, Color sighs "Fine fine, I'll buy his Cat food then!" Color smiled and Gives a epic a quick kiss "ANYWAYS
BYE NOW!-" He runs to the door "Ok honey please be careful!-" Epic said, Flustered. He picked up Hue "It'll be just you and me for a while Hue" He walked to the bathroom and Placed Hue on the bath tub "Ok- time for bath-" Epic said nervously, Hue struggled a lot as he even managed to escape, giving Epic a Scratch "Ow!- Hue!" He chased after hue.

After so many attempts, He managed to give Hue a Bath. Well his Jacket is fucked. He Dries Hue as Color got back "I'm baaack" Color sing-song, He walked in the bathroom "Ohhh-" Color saw Epic's scratches and His Messed up Jacket "Um- Soo- what happened?-" Color asked worriedly, Epic looked at Color "Oh hi Shortcake" He smiled "You have lots of scratch! Let me patch you later ok?" Color kissed Epic's cheek as he ran out blushing. Epic blushed as he also got out with Hue, He placed Hue down as Hue ran and hide. Color grabbed their First Aid Kit and walked to the sofa, He pats the seat beside him as Epic sat down beside Color. Color removes Epic's jacket, Epic removed his sweater as it's also Fucked-. Color blushed and Grabbed (The thing you use for your Wounds, I forgot-) and Uses a cotton to put it on his wounds, Epic groaned and hissed in pain. Color sighed "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He then uses Bandages to patch them up "I told you that leave it to me" Color glared at Epic, "If I leave it to you, You would've been a crying mess" Epic looked at Color "E-eeeh You have a point" Color sighed and continued patching Epic's wounds "There you go, All better" Color smiled at Epic, Epic hugged Color as Color blushed "Already feeling better... Thank you My love" Color hugged back "N-no problem h-honey" Color replied, Epic Smiled " oK- Ow oW Ow---" Epic groaned in pain as he lets go of Color "Oh! sorry!-" Color pulled away, Epic chuckled.

Color stood up "I'll be feeding Hue and Prepare lunch" "Ok beautiful" Epic smiled "Stop with the nicknames!!" Color giggles "Whatever you say Muffin" Epic chuckled, Color giggled "What? You're BadBoyHalo now?" Color laughs as Epic laughed as well "Well I can be your bad boy~" Epic teased "Oh shut up" Color rolled his eyes and continued to prepare Breakfast.

×

It's been a while, It's been a while my readers

Well Got completely bored and It's 1:25AM lol

How's life?

Mine's good!

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter, Still half hiatus maybe soooo yep-

See ya at next chap!

(P.S. There was supposed to be a Halloween special but I got too lazy to do it and I ran out of ideas so yep, No Halloween special since It's already January. There might be a Valentine Special though! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)