CHAPTER 04

as soon as jennie awoke from unconsciousness, she started tugging on the chains that kept her in place. she shouldn't have gone out. her parents must be very worried about her.

"i see that you are awake," a deep voice of who seemed like a middle aged man spoke making her look up from the cemented floor.

"obviously, mister," jennie says through gritted teeth. "who gave you the right to keep me in here?! i do not even know you!" the girl adds.

"we are very sorry for, how do say it... kidnapping? yes. we are very sorry for kidnapping you." the middle aged man says. "but we found no other way. you are a very smart lady so it was obvious that you wouldn't come with us willingly. if we kill your parents you would most likely not work with us and take your own life as well so we kidnapped you." the man says making jennie roll her eyes.

"you are very honest, mister. now state your name and what is it that you want from me." jennie says.

"i am the king of all hell and you are in my kingdom, lady jennie. it is forbidden for any mortal beings to know who i am." the middle aged man who turned out to be a king introduces himself with a small bow. "you are the girl who is rumored to be a powerful seer. we need your power, lady jennie. for us to win the war." the king grins.

jennie scoffs, amazed by the delusional ambitions of the king of all hell. though she didn't believe that people like him existed, she believed that as a king, he'd be much smarter.

but hearing his delusions, she changed her mind.

"did i say something wrong, lady jennie?" the king questions, raising an eyebrow.

"i may be able to provide you with prophesies but no matter how hard you try, you will never be able to change the outcome." jennie explains seriously.

"i am king. i could anything with my army." the king laughs, not being able to set his pride aside making jennie roll her eyes again.

"who has been feeding you with these delusions?" jennie questions. "i have seen alot of people prove that they can make the impossible possible but changing the outcome of what's already set is impossible. all you will able to do is change who dies and who does not." she tries to explain again but the king pretended to not hear her.

oh, how much more stupid can this king be?

"i will tell the servants to prepare your room, clothes, and bath. after that, you will be escorted to the dining hall to have dinner. you will be able to meet my son then." the king grins and disappears into thin air.

"how can his son live with that moron." jennie mutters to herself as guards approached her to free her from the chains and servants entered the dungeon to bring her up to her room.