CHAPTER 06

jennie looked around as darkness surrounded her. she calmly moved forward for this was not the first time it ever happened to her. it happens so frequently that it does not bring out any kind of reaction from her anymore.

she stopped and turned her head to her right and watched as an orange haired woman and a golden eyed man talked to one another on the beach as the sun sets. their faces were blurry but she couldn't help but smile.

until the scene turned gray and crumpled away revealing a horrifying scene. a lifeless gray haired young woman with a silver stake to her heart holding a young man close to her who was also dead.

jennie was taken aback. she started walking again, this time a little faster as she started hearing drops of water that made her anxious in the quiet and dark place she was in.

she stopped when she once again saw another scene appear in the middle of the darkness. it was another young woman with a blurred face but she could see that the girl had strawberry blonde hair. the girl ran and hugged a young man who had a crown on his head which made jennie step backwards. that was jimin's crown!

she felt her stomach churn when the scene turned gray too and crumpled away like the last one. another horrifying scene appeared. a young man lifeless underwater as he held a young woman's, who was also dead, hand tightly. they were both dead underwater with a crown sinking further down which made jennie's eyes brim with tears. was that jimin? was that her bestfriend?

she was about to walk towards it when it disappeared. she looked around and another scene appeared behind her. it was another young man and young woman. this time they both had wings. the boy had white while the girl had black. they were peacefully in eachothers arms under a tree with only the moon to witness the both. well, not just the moon but jennie as well even though their faces were blurred.

until the thing she dreaded happened once more. the scene turned gray and crumpled away and was replaced by a horrifying scene once again. an angel and demoness lay on the ground with bloody swords thrusted on the ground near them. in the middle of them stood a crying angel who was staring at the two lifeless creatures before him.

jennie started to feel the air thinning and wanted to cry out for everything to stop but her voice was gone. but no one would have heard her in the empty void anyway.

she started running. running even though there was no where to go. just endless darkness where she stays in for hours. even days if she was unlucky.

until another scene appeared, stopping her on her tracks.

it was a young woman crying in the arms of what seemed to be a demon. before the scene could turn gray like the other three, jennie found herself waking up.

"lady jennie! hey!" a deep voice softly tried to call for the girl whose eyes fluttered open.

the girl sat up immediately, trying to catch her breath as she looked around to make sure that she was out the void. to make sure that not another horrifying scene will appear before her.

"taehyung," she calls the demon prince, her voice breaking.

taehyung immediately pulls her in his arms and she finally lets herself cry on his chest.

too occupied to realise that it was the exact duplicate of the last scene she witnessed in the void.