Introduction

"Living life without exploring the depth 

of your creative mind is not living, 

but the existence of the non- existence "

So a beautiful young lady made this cover, showed it to me and she contacted the creative in me to do the magic of creating. I'm the last person who would accept these things but trust me, this time it felt right and taking it from someone with 4 completed books yet none ever read, was a new zone for me. A new territory to challenge my inner creative to write something that gets you crushing with smiles and inspiring music.

We are all connected to music one way or the other.but one thing stands out in every song played.

The beat.

This is not just a story, this is an inspiration of love and arts, live at the moment and let every aspect of life be determined by your actions.

This is one story I've started yet I don't know how it would end and every music within the story is an original from the album "Songs".

This is one story I would share with the world, 

This is one story that even the author has no idea how it ends, 

This one of the stories both the author and reader shouts I don't know what happens next but I'm speculative.

Because, these characters make their own destiny and for a moment don't be you but be someone else; live with the music, unravel the mysteries, live the drama and speculate the romance.

Feel the suspense and be thrilled by the journey of self-discovery and destiny. Embrace the difference between living and just existing.

What happens when one lives an already written legacy to rewrite an entire family history because of love? Only this time it was music and art that found love. Just sit tight and feel it - Song has come for a stay.

The first chapter drops tomorrow so be ready! 

                           Song.....

                          Feel the beat…!