IF ONLY YOU KNEW

When joy becomes pain it set the pace of lies beneath the truth and that's where secrets of the past unveil.
~                                                  ~BeNelly~

chapter (3)

.

Shanti screamed mom, those guys are from the school of Rolaqou!!!!!!!

How did that happen!?

 Please tell me I'm dreaming.

No child this is why I woke you up. You made it 

You did it, dear child. You gained admission. I know I told you I can't afford it and the house but we get to keep both thanks to your dad's insurance which I never knew he had.

Apparently, in case of his death, he left you an educational fund worth 200 million educational funds for your education and in case you chose music.

He saw ahead.

He always said he does not know anything in this world but how to be your dad and I guess he proved it and I love him so much for that. Life is full of opportunities dear children don't lose, make a new world, and write your own story.

We are not poor, we are just lost in time.

I love you so go pack your bags and let's get going.

Her mum said with tears in her eyes knowing what she made a deal with the devil for her daughter's dream.

She sat by the shores of the sea hugging her child with tears in her eyes. Shanti could not believe her ears and she was so grateful and so lost in emotions she failed to notice the tears in her mother's eyes was one of sorrow and not one of the joy.she kept hugging her so much she could see the best part of her life about to begin 

So the took a stroll to begins to park their things so Shanti can set off to school.

But even though she was joyful she was a bit broken within. How would her mom survive alone out here? How is she going to be able to smile especially since she has been the only one who could make her smile

She looked into the teary eye of her mom and said to her "mom" with a shaky voice and a saddened heart. Everything was too heavy around her even the tears in her eyes were too heavy to carry and she sat down on the flow looking at her mom who was standing atop of her and looking her in the eyes with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Mom "she called out again " can you promise me something?" 

"Anything my love, anything"

her mom replied with tears in her eyes.

she looked and held her hand as if she was Treasury her with a gentle touch of yearning

"Promise me you would be happy no matter what happens, promise me you would start seeing someone, promise me you would smile and not sit the sofa while I'm gone.

Promise me you won't make me regret my decision for leaving you in this house and promise me whatever happens you would find a reason to smile."

Her mom looked her in the eye and said this to her in a soft tone

"I would do whatever it takes for you to live your dream."

A bass guitar started playing in the background and not soon after the organ kicked in 

And her mom started talking in a melodious tone as if she is speaking to the beat.

"I promise little one no matter what happens live your dream. For in doing so it's an extension of my destiny being fulfilled."

She started singing