first they kiss then they bite soft

in which you realize you hate everyone else in the world but rue bennett.

It's a Friday afternoon, you wake up late after spending all night watching movies on Netflix. You look over to Fezco, who's sitting in the dining room.

"Shit, about time you woke up," he says, smoking his blunt.

Fezco was letting you stay at his house after you left home a while back. You came out to them... and they weren't as accepting as you had hoped for them to be. You didn't want to live in a house where you didn't feel welcomed...

But, luckily Fez was there for you. He was one of the many people in your life that really cared about you.

"Sorry. Long night watching movies," you say, rubbing your eyes and walking to the kitchen. You open a cabinent; empty. Open the fridge; empty, "Anything in this house besides drugs?" you joke.

"Haha, funny. Yeah, check the cabinet over there," he points, you open it, and find a half empty box of Captian Crunch. You smile, pouring the cereal into a bowl.

"I'm working McKay's party tonight, you should come with me."

Your eyes widen, "Yeah, right," you say sarcastically. Parties aren't your thing. You never really attended any parties over your high school years, but you're a senior now, and Fez invited you. You only live once, right?

"Come on, it'll be fun. You don't even have to socialize, I just want you to get out of the house, instead of rotting your brain with that shit," He nods towards your laptop.

"Fez, come on. You know parties aren't my thing."

"Please."

"Nope."

"Pleaseeee. You need some fun in your life."

You were scraping the bowl of your cereal, thinking. Maybe it could be fun, and if it wasn't, Fez said you could hangout with him. Plus, you were basically living in his house. It was the least you could do for him.

"Okay, sure. I'll end up hanging around you, anyways."

Fez nodded, took a hit of his blunt, "And I won't mind. Everyone will be there, thoguh. Don't you talk to Cass and them?"

He was talking about Cassie and Lexi Howard, they're sisters, yet complete opposites. You've known the forever, since Pre-K, but over the years, you've mostly kept to yourself.

"Yeah, I mean, sometimes. Not really, anymore."

"Maybe you'll meet someone."

You chuckle.

"Yeah, I wish."

"I'm leaving at six, to help McKay set up. So, just get ready soon."

Christopher McKay. Cassie's boyfriend. Jock. Friend of Nate Jacobs, who's a total asshole. But then again, you think everyone at your school was an asshole.

Later That Night

You slip on a cropped sweater, a pair of blue plaid pants and some converse. You didn't wanna dress up, it was just a high school party, after all.

"Yo, you ready?!" You hear Fez shout from the kitchen. You're applying a coat of clear lipgloss... you hated makeup, but you wanted to look decent. Just incase you happened to see someone.

"Yeah, coming!"

You guys arrive to McKay's house and it's relatively big, Fez laid out a bunch of pill bottles and tiny bags of weed... You look away as if you aren't supposed to see it.