Chapter 1: The Beginning

Warning: This chapter contains content that may be triggering. If you feel uncomfortable reading about broken bones, vomiting, and pain please do not proceed for your own sake.

The sky was a pale grey, lined with thin clouds releasing a gentle rainfall as they hovered over your area.

Drip drop

The room had a peaceful silence from the sound of rain falling outside your window.

Sadly, the gentle pitter-patter of the rain fell upon deaf ears since you were too engrossed in what was on your screen.

You currently had your headphones plugged into your computer as you watched 'Boku No Hero Academia' for what was probably the hundredth time. The faint sound of the ending song blasted from your headphones, indicating how loud your volume was turned up.

As the ending credits rolled, you pressed pause and took out your headphones, loudly squealing.

Pushing up your glasses, and grabbing your phone, you searched up, 'ending song for bnha season 4.' After finding the song and adding it to your playlist, you put the phone down to let it finish charging.

Sighing happily, you turned to click on the next episode. However, your face suddenly fell after seeing that you had finished Season 4.

"WHAT?! Oh my god, noooo! WHERE is Season 5?!" You groaned, dramatically flinging your arms up and waving them around.

Opening a new tab on your computer, you searched up 'bnha season 5 release date.' You let out a dramatic screech at the fact that it wasn't coming out for quite some time.

Faking a sob and groaning some more, you decided to open Instapic.

Scrolling through your timeline, you saw some fanart of artists illustrating themselves or their OCs in BNHA with specific quirks and hero outfits.

'Whoa they are seriously good at drawing, I want to try that too.'

Reaching to grab a random old sketchbook that had been lying on your bookshelf for who knows how long and opening it, you also grabbed a pencil and eraser. Then you began to sketch a simple outline of what your hero outfit would look like.

'I want a costume with good mobility for fighting. It doesn't have to be super flashy since its comfort over appearance! Maybe a pair of enhanced glasses for protection and sight improvement.'

'Some baggy clothing to hide my body shape from an opponent! Hmmm, the clothes would be light and easy to move in but also heat/cold resistant against elemental quirks and environments... speaking of hot and cold, maybe a belt with pouches like Todoroki! Haha, I'll be the next Five Pee-pee man-'

'Oh! Maybe some badass combat boots with inflated soles for a good landing and jump off. Fingerless gloves with some solid padding for hard punches too!'

 Fingerless gloves with some solid padding for hard punches too!'