Chapter 8: Encounter

After you entered the school, Midnight "took" you to Principal Nezu's office.

The shock from what happened at the school gates hadn't worn off yet and your body didn't have any strength to support you so Midnight did the next best thing which was dragging your noodle of a body to Nezu's office.

The students who passed by could swear they saw your soul trying to float out of your body while Midnight dragged you along enthusiastically.

"Don't be such a baby, Y/n! You'll have to get used to things like that since they happen often here." She laughed at you as her sadistic side came out.

"O-okay..." You managed to murmur still recovering from the shock. She laughed again before stopping in front of a huge fancy looking door.

She knocked on it and you heard a voice say, "Come in!"

Midnight opened the door and you hobbled after her quickly, not eager to get dragged into this room as well. Principal Nezu was sitting at his desk and he smiled as you two came into the room.

His office was surprisingly empty with only his desk, a few cushioned seats in front of it, and some cabinets with most likely files in them. Behind his desk was a huge window that had a lovely view of the city.

It was still early, only about 6:45 am, according to the clock on one of the walls. If you remembered correctly, the UA classes start at around 8:20?

That's a lot of time.

"Good morning, Midnight, Y/n! Thank you for coming, let's head to the meeting room." He jumped out of his seat and landed on the floor gracefully.

You kept yourself from squealing at his actions while thinking, 'Parkour! Omg, I know he's literally the principal of the greatest hero school in Japan but he is so cute!'

He smiled up at the two of you and then opened a door in the wall. You stared at the door and then glanced at Nezu like you were waiting for him to say "Sike".

'What the fuck. Where do all these things keep coming from?! I get that the laws of nature run differently in this world but at least give me a warning!' You shook your head and instead focused on what was in the room. There was also a long table with a bunch of chairs and a whiteboard on the wall.

Your eyes almost popped out of your head when you saw that people were actually in the room. Vlad King was sitting in one of the many chairs with his arms crossed over his chest while he frowned at the air. He nodded his head at you when he saw you come in and you nodded back with a smile.

Mr. Aizawa was sitting in another chair wrapped in his bandages, fast asleep, judging from his soft snores. Unfortunately, the iconic yellow sleeping bag was nowhere in sight. Well, it would've been a struggle trying to get around with it in his current form, but still, it such a bummer you didn't get to see the sleeping bag in person.

There was one more person in the room. You turned your head towards them making eye contact with All Might. All Might was in his normal form and as soon as he realized it was you, he panicked, face going pale as he spit blood from shock.

It seems Nezu had forgotten about All Might, which was really out of character for him? You didn't understand how he could make such a big mistake but maybe there was a reason.

You glanced at Nezu, who, like always had a polite, friendly smile on his face. Yeah, there must be a reason, his quirk is called High Specs after all. There's no way he'd actually make a mistake like this. So then, why did he decide to do this?

'Maybe because I wouldn't recognize All Might and there would be less bother with all the time limit stuff? That does make sense. Too bad All Might's wearing the same damn suit he wore yesterday. That makes it way too obvious. Y'know, if I were anybody else I might actually believe they are different people but the dots are right there, I just need to connect them.' You internally shook your head at this bruh moment.