Chapter 8

Dix's POV

"Come on Jordan," Dix tugged on Jordans hoodie until he finally opened his eyes.

"Ugh what do you want now?" Dix chose to ignore him and blame his harsh words on his tiredness and not herself. 

"I wanted to do something with you. I haven't had any time with you for ages," 

"And this needed to be done at-" Jordan sits up and groggily finishes "-3am?"

"Yes." Dix replies deadset. "so get out of bed and come,"

Dix stood up and walked towards the room only pausing at the door to hiss at Jordan to hurry up. 

"I'm coming, i'm coming" Jordan replied.  

Dix grabbed Jordan's hand and pulled him out of his dorm. once they got into the hallway Dix grabbed Jordan, wrapping her arms around his taller body. 

"we haven't been spending anywhere near enough time together," 

"maybe you're right," Jordan replied finally agreeing.

Jordan bends over so his face is in line with dix.

"so what do you have planned for today my beautiful princess?" leaving a trail of kisses along her collarbone, shown off by the sleeveless top she was wearing. 

Dix blushed lightly. 

"well i packed us a little picnic. I don't know i guess i just miss when we used to sit together every night... not that i want you to be upset like you were then... at all... no not at all i want you to be happy-

"trust me Dix i'm happy and that sounds wonderful," Jordan cuts off "so where's this picnic basket?"

Dix leads Jordan back towards her room and gently pushes against the bio signature door before slowly opening it trying her best to not wake Alex.

"ah good you brought Jordan, let's go pick up the rest and we can be on our way," Dix jumps back as a way too cheery Alex for 3:15 in the morning comes bouncing out of the room.

"uh Alex what do you mean?" Jordan questions. 

"We're going to Meya obviously," Alex replies looking at Jordan as if he's slow. "where else?"

"Now?!" dix exclaims. "Its 1:15 am you must be crazy,"

"sounds like someone i know," Jordan smirks elbowing  Dix in the ribs. The redhead turns to glare at Jordan rubbing her side.

"Look Alex i'm glad you've had some awakening or whatever but we really shouldn't go to Meya now. They'll be so worried that somethings wrong. And plus what if we get caught," Dix tries desperately her mind wandering to the picnic basket hidden away in the corner of the room just in eye sight of where her and Jordan were standing in the door way.

"Dix is right, we should uh- go to bed now, yes and then we'll go in the morning. That would make more sense," Jordan adds catching on with Dix's plan.

"too late, Kaiden just replied him, Bear and Declan are already on their way here. Come on this is gonna be fun! we haven't had an adventure in agesss," 

Dix felt her heart drop, they really had no way out now. 

"another night," Dix whispered to a little too crestfallen Jordan for someone who addressed her so venomously when she woke him up. 

"We were asked to come here," A deep voice interrupts, it was Kaiden wearing a bottle green oversized hoodie.

"ordered more like," mutters Declan as  Alex walks up to Kaiden's side, giving him a very early good morning kiss.