Chapter 3: Memories start to awaken

~
" PRINCESS!!! NOOOOO!!!"
~
Daruizen awoken from another nightmare his head ached, he right arm that was reaching out to nothing. He examined his hand for a moment, before getting up, he been lately having these weird dream ever since she kissed him. It been a few weeks since that incident and seemed like something woken, were these memories of his? He looked up at sleeping spot wondering what this could all mean not noticing that The Lady was spying she frowned at demon " He starting to remember, I better very careful, or my next move could been the last of mine...." Then the lady teleported away.

~      ~
Nodoka walk around in desert, she was tired but, she need to find out these memories. Suddenly the scene changed to castle that she went to two weeks ago and the same woman from before appeared. " My flower, do you really want to remember the tragedy that happened?" Nodoka nodded " Yes......I do....who these?......" The woman paused thinking about it then answered" I give you answers if you come to where you were....."
~ ~
Nodoka woke up from her bed and got up she knew where she going and got dressed. Latte and Rabirin were still sleeping in their beds when Nodoka left. It was midnight so she had to quietly went down the stairs and went outside quietly, walking to place that her class went a few weeks ago. It was already ingrained in her mind, the trail she went off that day, she walked the same pathway and she made it, to castle. Nodoka never got to walk into it, but now she could, she pull the gates and it opened. She seen this castle, this place she knew it, in heart. Nodoka didn't need no guide a part of her knew place, she seen before once. Her body was on autopilot guiding her to where answers would be. Nodoka found mystery door on floor when she touch it with her fingers it light up and door disappeared, there were stairs and she went down the stairs. Nodoka found herself in room unfamiliar it was sad, dreadful, like a tragedy happened that shouldn't happened. Then woman before appeared, she bow half-way and smiled
" Welcome.....you seemed to know this place....until you got here......Let the you a tail of tragedy but, I think you it......Don't you remember what happened when this planet began......" Nodoka looked around the room it seem so sad, but why? " You know the answer....but I think you need help.....grab my hand....." The woman said. Nodoka grabbed the woman hand and started remember everything that happened.

_
A shock went through Daruizen, the same woman appeared from a few weeks ago he grimace at woman she smiled softly " We both know that you been reborn on the wrong side....but, I need you to remember what happened to your flower went she got wilt, this cannot happened again....." Then she grabbed his hand and started remember everything, the pain and loss of losing somebody that he loved, all the times that were together secretly, the time where he wanted more then just kissing her, all of that and her, the woman who ruined everything, The Lady. He remember weeks before tragic struck......
Princess went out from the castle and part of forest to the secret part, she waited for a bit.
" Princess!! I am here....but I got tell you something, she coming. I'm warning your planet in danger if don't do nothing!"
" I don't want us to be on different sides, she horribly, a wicked devil....Can't just have a relationship a secret one?" She asked. This would be fatal one, remembering the horrors that Daruizen didn't want to go through again he remembered the ratchet lady killing what he loved, he recalled that day, the day where his lover died in his arms......
"Princess! Noooooo!" It was too late....Blood seep out as Princess fell down. The princess looked up to her lover smiling at him using left hand touch his cheek then died as scream of agony was let out he looked to one that responsible to his lover dying in his arms she smiled widely while laughing " Oh do you think you get sympathy of out me? You betrayed your own boss, you traitor you should been on one side....." The Lady smiled then her eyes glowed red and she spoke while blood seep out from his chest he looked up in anger but he couldn't do a thing " May you both died, now we will reign! Your love was pathetic...." Then he fell to ground and before dying he kissed her one last time. He remembered everything and already he met again in different life, she a little different from her past self but still the same person. " Nodoka......." he awoken from his slumber and already knew where was and teleport there
_
Nodoka remember her past self and how she fell in with, she remember him, the love that she had for him, the stuff that they would far away from the castle, a relationship that would thought to be secretive but, turn out that devil found about it and ruined everything......
~
The princess kissed her lover, her body was in flames she wanted more, she was dying for it. Princess wanted to take off her dress and just do it in the forest, she didn't care about it. Her lover stopped from it " Princess you can't, we on different sides, we cannot have it, trust me I would....." then start to make out this time get rough not knowing that they were being watched by the witch who smiled at the evidence of betrayal. She remember protecting him went was about to get attacked by her, The lady. She remember her last dying moment she put her left hand to touch his cheek and smiled.....she remembered the person that she loved and someday they will be reborn again
~
Nodoka remember the one that she loved, luckily they met again and she remember the person. " Daruizen....." she turn around to see him again. Tears dropped from her face as she kissed Daruizen, he kissed her for a long time and then hugged her " Princess don't do that again...." Daruizen said hungrily, he want to have it, it was long overdue. Nodoka tapped on the shoulder tell that right now was not time but later....she turned around the woman who smiled " my beloved daughter, I'm so sorry that you bare losing somebody that loved, it broke my heart when both died so I used most of my energy to make reborn again it cost me my life you see Nodoka this your planet and your the princess of it, of course it been so many centuries that planet has forgotten about it princess. But, I knew that someday you both reborn again now I can finally rest, but you must defeat her Nodoka.....please don't repeat what happened...." Then she smiled and disappeared, Nodoka tear up from it, but, defeating her wouldn't be so easy, she looked up to her lover kissing him " Tomorrow night okay? It been a long time and finally we can it......" Nodoka kiss Daruizen passionately know fully well that they could finally do it Daruizen nodded in agreement and kissed her on the hand " Tomorrow night at midnight...." then he disappeared knowing that full well that daylight would come soon. Nodoka walk the stairs went through the castle knowing that she would return tomorrow night she blushed at the thought of it, she would have buy something for this encase for it. She went home opened the door quietly and went in bed got changed in pjs, went in bed thinking about tomorrow night and went asleep fast.

( yay chapter 3 done! I hope you liked it! Now you have wait for a very steamy chapter 4)