Chapter 7: First day of school! Shindoine last chance!

Asumi got her school outfit on, she put a purple sweater and put on her headband right in front of her horns. " Asumi if keeps up your going to be late!" Daruizen yelled.
" I'm coming, dad, just please, it takes a little longer than usual!" Asumi fixed her headband then headed downstairs she got her school bag and spoke "Alright! Now I'm ready!" Then they went off to school.
Luckily, Daruizen had a human form that he blend with the population. Asumi walked ahead of Daruizen greeting her teammates and her mother. Of course, Asumi had to address Nodoka with her normal name instead of calling her mom not to raise any flags around the students. Nodoka smiled at her daughter then looked at her husband and smiled softly " Good morning!" Then went to Daruizen and kissed him, she turned around walk with him looking ahead at Asumi with her freinds she smiled softly that her friends accepted Asumi.

Meanwhile
Shindoine was scared for her life. This was her last chance, she need to prove that she could held her own but, yet she fail every time and now she was the ropes. But then, idea came into her mind that she hadn't thought about why not infiltrate where the pretty cure go to school. Clearly if there were people around the pretty cure wouldn't be able to transform, this was prefect, maybe she would succeed.
However, she hear laughter her hand turned into first she knew that laughter. " Wow you really out did yourself there, little sister! My! My! No wonder why the queen got bored with you!" Thana appeared out the shadows she looked similar to Shindoine however, she had long black hair and dark horns that twisted upwards. She wore a red skirt with black riding boots and wore a black blouse with a red tie that had a jew on it. Her eyes were yellow and wore maroon lipstick, her skin was similar to Shindoine but a different shade. She approached her sister who looked visibly anger and jealous at Thana, " What your doing here?!Didn't had enough conquest from the last planet!" Shindoine said with control voice trying to control her anger. " Oh my dear sister, you haven't heard! You have been demoted if you fail this mission! The Lady had enough with your fault so she called me! Hopefully you plan doesn't fail! Hahahaha!" Thana said laughing in a high pitch leaving her sister with grey face.
" I must succeed no matter what happens!" Shindoine said with a dry voice.

Meanwhile
" Class today we have two new students! One just moved here, while the other is staying with her grandparents! Please come in!" The teacher said. First came in Asumi, she wrote her name and last name on her board. Asumi smiled at class, " Hello! My name Asumi Fuurin. I'm currently staying with my cousin Nodoka because my parents are at the international space station! Please to me you!"
Nodoka's mind
Nooo! Asumi! Now they're going suspicious of me!!! Hopefully, Daruizen is better than my daughter.....
Next came Daruizen in his human form, all girls in class were swooned by him, while boys in class were a bit jealous of him. Daruizen wrote his name that he came up with the night before. " Hello my name is Danuja Kobota, I just recently move here from Osaka. I hadn't been here in a while so please help me out with guiding the building." Daruizen walked to sit across me then we begin our lesson.

A few days later
I was science class when the teacher came with a new assistant by his side, I was sitting next to Daruizen. Seeing Daruizen's eyes widened, he frowned and held my hand. I looked to see the woman with purple eyes and black hair, she wore red lipstick and had a necklace. She wore a white lab coat, a black pencil skirt, a purple blouse and around her neck a necklace that was red.
The science teacher spoke, " Everyone, this our new assistant Miss Shizuki, she getting her degree to become a teacher and in order to do that she has observed what we do here, understand?"
We nodded agreeing our teacher however I could see that Daruizen was glaring at her directly, she frowned at him almost like she knew him.
Nodoka's view
After class I went to get my lunch from locker, when Daruizen cornered me. I couldn't get out the corner, he started suck my neck and make love bites. Once he finished of the love bites and sucking my neck, he kissed me then turned to see Shizuki walk by, luckily she didn't notice us.
Daruizen made a grimaced then turn to me and asked. " You know that Shindoine right?"
I was shocked and spoke, " What?! That's can't be her?! I thought she was a demon?!"
Daruizen sighed then spoke, " Yes she is demon however, before The Lady came we were granted human forms by King Byogen encase we have invaded the human world. Now it looks like The Lady using the human forms to invade your lives...."
I frowned at what Daruizen said and knew that he was telling the truth, I looked to Shizuki looking directly at me then leaving.
At lunch
" Seriously?! So Shindoine invaded our school?!" Hinata said loudly eating her leftovers dinner for lunch.
I put my finger to my mouth telling Hinata to be quiet about this, Chiyu turned to me to ask. " Why she is invading our school now? This is a little odd for her to do this....." A answer came to us and not one that we liked, we spoke "Asumi....That's must be why that she stalking us!"
Chiyu said grimly " So she waiting for the perfect moment, like a spider when it about to eats it prey. We can't let that happen, we have to protect Asumi...." Then Pegitan came along with the other fairy healing animals, Chiyu turned to her fairy partner and asked. " Pegitan could you keep a eye on Asumi during the classes that we don't have with her?" Pegitan nodded and spoke " Sure, we'll keep an eye out for her and for Latte as well~pe~" I smiled at Pegitan for his promise to keep an watchful eye for Asumi and Latte.

Meanwhile
Shindoine in her demon form she was in the science room when she heard obnoxious laughter, Shindoine frowned and spoke. "Come on Thana! You don't need to hide yourself!"
Thana came out smiling evilly and asked " So how's your job doing? This is great plan?! What your waiting for?"
Shindoine reluctantly answered, " For a perfect moment where the Pretty Cure can't transform...."
Thana said smiling, " Well hopefully it works and nothing goes wrong! Just checking in!"
Then Thana teleported away however, she teleport outside of the school and smiled evilly started to laugh at thought of what she gonna to do.

Now it Gym and the class was outside, I was doing stretches before doing soccer however, I spotted Shizuki walking suspiciously to equipment room. My instinct said to follow her however, my mind said don't follow her, I decided to go with my instincts instead of the logical thinking. I followed Shizuki into the equipment room however, she wasn't in the equipment room then I heard a click and turned around to see Shindoine smiling outside and the door closed. I rushed to the door but found that I was locked in the equipment room, Shindoine must locked the equipment room before leaving it and I was the bait!
I yelled " Shindoine why?!"
Shindoine smiled and answered, " I was expecting Asumi to get locked in the room however, you'll do! Now without Healin Good leader they all fall! I will succeed no matter what!" Then Shindoine left the equipment room leaving me alone in the room, I felled down to floor crying. I let down my own team and my daughter, I'm such terrible leader. I looked up to the door hoping for somebody to save me from what was about to happened.

Chiyu, Hinata and Asumi were playing volleyball with other students when the Earth rumbled. Chiyu looked up in horror to see a Megabyogen attacking other students, Chiyu turned to the students and yelled " Run!!!" The other students ran away and only Chiyu, Asumi and Hinata were left in the field. But, then realized something someone was missing their leader where was Nodoka! Shindoine appeared in front of them snickering in front as Chiyu screamed at her, " Where Nodoka?! What did you do to her?!"
Shindoine answer, " You think I'll tell you where your leader?! You should really keep a tab on her! Just let know that you'll never find her!"
However then there was oujo laughter that could be heard though out the area, Hinata plugged her ears because it was so obnoxiously loud and yelled " What with that laughter?! That's not Shindoine!!" Shindoine was white as ghost knowing who laughter it's was she turned her head and so did the pretty cure to see her. The woman looked similar to Shindoine however, she had long black hair and dark horns that twisted upwards. She wore a red skirt with black riding boots and wore a black blouse with a red tie that had a jew on it. Her eyes were yellow and wore maroon lipstick, her skin was similar to Shindoine but a different shade.
Shindoine frowned and yelled, " What are doing here Thana?!"
Chiyu then her head and questioned " Thana? Who that?"

Thana smirked and answered Chiyu " That would be me, dearie, I allowed me formerly introduced myself I am Thana, Shindoine older sister and now commander of Megaboygen. I be granted to do something that be waiting for a very long time, with this!" Thana held a green gem with red aura and first threw it to the Megaboygen then she threw near her sister. Shindoine looked in horror before she could say anything it turned into small hole and suck her up; producing a small gem that was purple. Chiyu, Hinata and Asumi look with horror as to what just happened to Shindoine. Sure Shindoine was a villain but she didn't deserve a gruesome death like that, Hinata looked up to Thana who laughed at it and spoke " You humans seem so shocked when somebody dies! But yet is worth to save someone lives if they are going to fail in life? The answer to that is no! Just like my sister! Sure she was good, however when she started rack up losses that when she became a failure!"
Asumi yelled, " That's mean killing your own family! She was your sister! She was part of you!!"
Thana said, " Yeah! Says the girl who father is a traitor and her mother is Precure! Yeah you also disappoint in my eyes because what your made out! Two things that I hate the most! That why I made this!"
Then Thana got out another green gem with red aura and yelled, " I made these! Mega parts! They made a Megaboygen twice as powerful but also get rid of the competition! Oh well look at time! The monster should done it transformation upgrade! See ya!" Then Thana left with a purple gem in her hand and a mega part. The three girls to see that Megaboygen now evolved, Chiyu turned to Asumi to asked. " Asumi could prefer find Daruizen and maybe he could find Nodoka?"
Asumi nodded yes and Chiyu turned around, "Good! Now you go find Nodoka while we deal with the monster! Now go! Now!!"
Asumi ran to get Daruizen as Chiyu and Hinata turned into pretty cure to fight the new monster.

Next chapter Chapter 8: Time is running! Where Nodoka?!
Find out next time on blooming Love in unlike places