Chapter 10: A way to defeat the monster?! A new weapon

Nodoka stood there stunned then said, "A way to defeat the witch...." Nodoka thought back to her previous life and how The Lady ruined all of it. Whatever was the way to defeat The Lady, she going to make sure to defeat the lady once and for all.

Daruizen saw Nodoka standing there with her cellphone at hand, then she said something that shocked him.

"A way to defeat the witch...."

Daruizen was stunned. There was a way to defeat the lady, to end misery and pain of the tragedy that happened a long time ago. Daruizen got up from the bed from their activities the night before; pull on his boxers, his pants on and put his belt on. He went to Nodoka who was standing there in a daze at the information. Daruizen hugged her and asked her, "what the matter? My flower...."
Daruizen asked.
" There might be a way to defeat the lady, but I don't if it's possible that we can defeat her, it might be. However, I am afraid that there would be a repeat of the same thing happening again but, this only time we don't get a second chance." Nodoka said hugging Daruizen back, Daruizen look into her reddish eyes seeing the fear in them and smiled.
" Don't worry my flower; I promise that it won't happen again I promise you that...." Daruizen said softly, Nodoka looked into his yellow eyes reassuring her that it will not happen. Then Nodoka got up from the bed still naked from the night before with their activities that they did, then got dressed and before leaving kissed him promising that she come back once that the child was conceived. Then left the place and went to Chiyu's place....

Meanwhile
Asumi sat down drinking tea and eating the sweet confections that Chiyu got, Hinata arrived and came into the room.
"Hey I arrived on time! Anyways what this emergency meeting about?" Hinata asked.
" I'm not answering until all of us are here....where is Nodoka she not-"
Then Nodoka opened the door to see Hinata and Asumi sitting, Nodoka walked in and sat down besides Asumi.
" Sorry I was late, had to transit to get here on time...." Nodoka said.
Then finally Chiyu came in with a chalkboard stand, some chalk and eraser. She looked at Nodoka and Hinata as she placed the chalkboard stand in front of them, then sat down next to Hinata. Asumi stood up and went to the chalkboard with some chalk in her hand, then started to talk.
" Okay, your know how you unlock the Healing Oasis by connecting your bonds with each other? I think it the same thing but with unlocking our final forms....I also think that our final forms can defeat The Lady, they much more powerful then our normal forms. If we can unlock our forms we can defeat the lady, there also me. I and Daruizen can still enter into their base, however they would notice Daruizen very easily. So, I think it would be I be the one who infiltrate the base; I am the only other one who can do this, so it would have to be me. But, first we need to collect all the bottles and then unlock our final forms, then after that I think it would be the best if we train up."
The girls nodded in agreement, they wanted to end all of this now. Nodoka thought about the final fight and about being free from The lady, she was going make sure that she be able to defeat the lady.
Meanwhile
The lady sat on the throne, twirling her hair and playing with it; she looked down the three servants. Thana, Guaiwara, and Batetemoda bowed down; she stared at them with hatred; looking them down like they are guinea pigs.

" Batetemoda, you say that would take care of the purple one, and yet you hadn't done a thing! Care to explain?" The Lady glaring down at Batetemoda with red eyes.
"Well......uh....she kind of hard, because she one of us, she can easily pinpoint us. However, I have been developing plan which I'm call operation Kedary.....I'm on planning on using mega part on Cure Grace lower abdomen I have been keeping tabs on her, and recently Nodoka had sex with the traitor. By making a rival for Cure Earth, will throw off Cure Earth, she would be able to do anything!" Batetemoda explained to the queen looking up towards her with a rugged look; she glared down at him, but then clapped and smiled, " Well, I'm impressed, very well! Your plan is approved. However, it does fail; I make sure that you suffer!" The lady said glared at him smiling at him with crazed eyes. He looked him, his body sweats and was shaky; he knew that he need to succeed and soon.....
Meanwhile
Asumi felt something, somebody or something was watching her, she threw a knives near the wall and stared at it, Daruizen walked into the kitchen seeing the knife in the wall, he turned to Asumi. " What with throwing the knife, you don't usually do that....." Daruizen commented.

" I know but I have suspicion that someone or something is watching us, it been watching us but no ill intent, until now.....Now it has ill intents......I can't have this shaking feeling that something is watching us....." Asumi said.

Then the shadow moved both them were shocked, the shadow move upstairs towards the master bedroom. Suddenly they heard a scream of pain, Daruizen immediately restate that it was Nodoka's scream. Daruizen rushed upstairs and entered into the bedroom to see his worst fears. Batetemoda used a mega part and pushed into Nodoka's abdomen, once it all in he immediately teleport out before escaping. Nodoka fell to the ground luckily Daruizen catch her, he looked up to Asumi and yelled "Call Hinata and Chiyu, tell them that Nodoka has a mega part in her body and that she needs to go to the ER! NOW!!!"
Asumi rushed down to call Hinata and Chiyu, Nodoka was breathing heavily. Her heart rate was up by 127 not normal for a person, if keeps going up her heart will go into cardiac arrest. Daruizen held Nodoka's hand in order for her heart to go down, he had made a decision and quick. He swept her hair aside and then bite into her on her neck, knowing what he was doing. He knew that he would make her into a demon. It was the only way to prevent her from dying instantly, but he fully was aware that this would survive about to what about to comes. He finished biting her, Nodoka opened her eyes to see Daruizen holding her and weakly said. " Daruizen what have done.....you know what this means....." Nodoka said smiling.
" I know.....but I can't bare with you leaving me again....." Daruizen said, then Nodoka fainted exhausted from the bite. Daruizen picked up Nodoka and caring her, where her friends were waiting for her......

Chapter 11: A new enemy?! My own son Kedary!!