Chapter 4: Passionate night of love (lemon)

Nodoka could hardly sleep; she been waiting for this for a long time. Finally, after many centuries and being reborn, she would eventually have sex with the guy that she loved. She blushed at the thought of all erotic stuff, Nodoka looked in her dresser found no sexy lace wear she sighed but blushed at the thought of it. Nodoka got the money that she had, and she had enough to buy lacy wear. Rabirin looked at her partner, confused over one night; it seems like her partner has changed. She wants to find out what the sudden change of attitude.
" Rabirin, I have to go a store run, I will be back in a while if anything happens you fly to me okay?" Nodoka said, smiling softly, Rabirin nodded yes, and she saw her partner blushing about something while going downstairs, something changed. Rabirin went into her house looking through her medical books found the book that she was looking for a title called health of women's body and started to read it to see what was going with her partner.....

-
Nodoka went to a boutique that she went a while ago when she was going shopping with Hinata and Chiyu. She stumbled on it when she was looking for her team members, and she fell in love with it. Nodoka entered the boutique, and a woman greeted her " Welcome! Are you looking for anything in particular?" The boutique clerk asked. Nodoka answered, " Well, I'm going on an exceptional date with somebody, and I was hoping that you some special lacy wear...." The boutique clerk woman smiled and spoke, " Well, in fact, we do, I know the right outfit that will do the trick!" The woman went to the back of the boutique, got something and then came back, smiling, " I think this perfect for you looking for...Now go try on!" The clerk said. Nodoka smiled at the clerk, and she went to the changing room.

( Here picture that I drew! It a new one but it better than last one!)Nodoka looks at lacy pink nightwear that she was wearing; she was smiling and blushing at the same time

Nodoka looks at lacy pink nightwear that she was wearing; she was smiling and blushing at the same time. This would be perfect for tonight with Daruizen. She got the lacy wear off, went to the boutique clerk and brought the frilly nightwear. The clerk put in a small discrete bag, and Nodoka carried the bag home, she went upstairs to the room and put on the dresser smiling at it. Rabirin was still in her house studying on what could be the problem with Nodoka unaware that she already home, Latte was sleeping in her bed was sleep barking at something in her dreams. Nodoka looked at the clock it was 5 pm by the time that she got home only several more hours before she can leave the house again. So, Nodoka took a shower, then, once she got out of the shower, she closed the blinds, got the discrete bag and took the nightwear out. Nodoka smiled softly at it, then she took off her outfit and got on the lacy nightwear on, then put she on her night PJs to hid the elegant outfit that she was wearing, fearing that her parents would disapprove of her.
Nodoka went to have dinner with parents, and after that, Nodoka did her homework, then she went to bed looking at her clock. It now 8 pm, four more hours until Nodoka could see Daruizen, she could barely wait, she turns off the light went into bed, fully awake. It was 10:30 pm when Nodoka's parents went to bed by 11 pm. They were in a deep asleep to not noticed that their daughter was still awake. By 11:30 pm is when  Nodoka finally got out bed.  
She quietly went downstairs and opened the door, left the house quietly.
Nodoka went to the forest to the pathway that led to the old castle, she opened the castle door and went up the flight of stairs to the master room. She breathes in the cold air, look at the watch that she had at 11:59:57 it said, she could hardly wait after many centuries they would have sex. Nodoka looks at her watch one the last time before going into the room, midnight, right on time she opened the door and there Daruizen smiling at her, he came towards her pick her up he smiled softly at her while blushed, he kissed her on the neck. Before laying her the bed, Nodoka gave the waiting finger to Daruizen, she dropped down from him carrying her, and she took off her pj's, revealing her nightwear to him, she tossed PJs aside in the corner. She got picked up Daruizen, who looked at her with loving eyes " My...My princess, you look very sexy for tonight well. It a good thing because tonight I'm making you mine....." Daruizen laid Nodoka on the king-size bed looking Daruizen smiling at him; he started to take off his clothes as well.....

~
Rabirin finally found the page, but by now she was so sleepy when started to read about the condition about Nodoka, she fell into a deep slumber to not be awoken way after Nodoka and Daruizen did the deed, Nodoka would be in her own bedroom by the time Rabirin would wake up.

~
Daruizen took off all clothes, putting them where Nodoka PJs were; he was muscular even had some tone to the muscles. Daruizen climbed on the bed where Nodoka was starting to make out, they french kissed each other when they finished, Daruizen went down Nodoka's neck his breath made Nodoka's skin stand on its hair, then, he begins sucking on her neck. Nodoka tried her hardest not to moan, but, eventually, she did which Daruizen smirked at the fact that Nodoka tried her hardest not too. A part of her past self was still prevalent to him. Daruizen soon took off the nightwear that Nodoka was wearing tossed with a pile of clothes that was mounting, and the cold air made Nodoka's nipples harden her area was already warm from what Daruizen was doing. He smirked at her " Please Princess you must have to wait before we reach to the point where we can sex....." he said before kissing her, she nodded okay, then Daruizen teased and played with her breast.

~
Latte woke up worried, and she looked around, saw the covers were over from the pillows. So Latte couldn't see that Nodoka was gone, Latte yawned and went back to sleep not knowing that the deed was about to get down

~
Daruizen had enough with foreplay; he kissed Nodoka letting her know that the deed was about to be done, Nodoka open her area to see that already wet Daruizen looked at for moment then smiled " My princess, I'm going put in...." Daruizen. Then Daruizen put his member in Nodoka's body; Nodoka wimped a little blood leak out from her area, in Daruizen then said, " You never had sex before, did you? Neither either me as well, so this special for both us." He thrust in slowly and kissed her, letting her know that okay. A little blood leaked out from Nodoka's area, but soon the pain went away, and Nodoka wanted for Daruizen to go faster. "Daruizen, please faster~ please?" Nodoka asked moaning; Daruizen kissed Nodoka then asked, " Are sure princess your ready this?"
Nodoka nodded her head then said, " I am ready for anything, so just, please! Faster~ Faster~."
Daruizen kissed her then he went faster all the remaining pain went away enjoyment came, Nodoka enjoyed and revelled in pain is now gone, her body starts to move as well, she kissed him too. Soon, they thrust into each other, both enjoying each other. Daruizen's speed was ungodly, sometimes Nodoka had to ride him just to keep up with him. Then, Daruizen found her G-spot, and he thrust in it, Nodoka marvelled in it. This was heaven; this what love is. Then, Daruizen and Nodoka were starting to reach their climaxes; they kissed each other. " Nodoka about reach to my max...." Daruizen said heavily. " Me too!" Nodoka said heavily.
" Nodoka....."
" Daruizen~."
Daruizen and Nodoka kissed each other holding their bodies together as both reached their climaxes. They stopped kissed each other when they need air, but also when their climaxes were over. Daruizen kissed Nodoka as pulled off from Daruizen's member she fell on the side of the bed as some leaked away from her, they kissed each other as Nodoka laid in bed smiling.

Finally, they have done the deed; they finally had sex. But at what cost, soon those questions would answer. But, right now, they enjoy each company as long as they could. Daruizen kissed his girlfriend as she smiled softly. They both knew that the night was almost over, and the sun would rise, and Nodoka's parents would realize that Nodoka was missing. They snuggled together one last time before getting their outfits back on and going their separate ways for now. They just have to wait before they could have sex. Daruizen kissed Nodoka one last time he rubbed her belly, knowing that it wouldn't a long time before the child would bear. They already felt the air changed knowing that the child was conceived, they just have to wait Daruizen rubbed Nodoka's body " Don't worry, it won't be too long until she appears, she will..." Daruizen said as he kissed his girlfriend, Nodoka nodded agreement, and he teleports away, as Nodoka head to her home, she entered her house and went upstairs to find Latte sleeping in her room, Nodoka went into her bed in pj's and softly rubbed her belly smiling at it. She knew that only be a matter of time before her child will be born, she smiled at that fact of that and thought it's life with itself family made Nodoka go to sleep fast. Nodoka's mom later found Nodoka asleep with her right hand on her belly and smiled at her daughter. Meanwhile, in Nodoka's body, one of Daruizen's sperms made to one of Nodoka's eggs went into it the egg, soon cells start to be made as Nodoka was sleeping.

( Done! Chapter 4, I hope that you really like chapter 4! Next up chapter 5!)