Chapter 8: Time is running out! Where is Nodoka?!

Nodoka was used to be alone but, next locked up there was always somebody checking up on whether it's doctors, friends or family. However, now she was locked up in the equipment room with all the sports equipment like bows and arrows or mats from jumping high, reminding her vulnerability that she had in the beginning at a young age to where she was at now vulnerable and alone. Nodoka felt like crying, she checked all around the rooms windows. She found one but, she was too big for the small window. Nodoka could redness covering the area and it coming near her, it only matter of time before the redness would spread to the equipment room. Nodoka collapsed to floor in tears she could hope that somebody would save her, Nodoka looked to the door hoping that her praises would be answered....

Meanwhile
Cure Fontaine and Cure sparkle was having a really hard time with the new power up monster, somethings were severe damage and the redness was spread far the exceed their expectations almost half of outside of school was cover redness luckily the school wasn't, yet. This power up seem to spread faster than previous monsters and it seemed to be more stronger. Cure Sparkle blocked another attack from the monster she looked at her school for a minute frowning how school the redness was to the school. If they don't have Cure Grace or Cure Earth soon, the school might be damaged they could hope that Asumi could make it. Time was getting to a critical point.....

Asumi ran as fast as she could. She thought about her mother, she had to run to the fast pace. Asumi turn her head to see that the megaboygen redness was spreading dangerously fast, this was an dire situation and need to find Daruizen fast. Asumi kept on running they were borrow time,sure there was Cure Fontaine and Sparkle but who knows how long they could keep up fighting the monster. Asumi thought about Nodoka, she need to find Daruizen fast time was running out....

Thana reappeared in different place watching two cures constantly fighting the monster, she could tell that their power was starting to drain them, she smiled at the thought of killing them herself but, no she wanted them to suffer slowly and painfully. She looked at two cures the yellow kept blocking the attack but Thana could tell that she getting very tired, however there no other options for them. Their leader wasn't there so they couldn't do the Healing Oasis attack and plus to add insult to injury, the traitor daughter seem to be nowhere in site. This perfect all of it, was going according to plan it seems that time was on her side. But, the question came up of when they would realize that it useless, and that they should just give up. That was the question and soon it be answered.....

Asumi saw Daruizen she ran up to him and catch her breath. Daruizen could that she probably was running for while but, more worrying it just her.

Asumi spoke in worried tone,"Daruizen....Nodoka is missing and there a Megaboygen!"
Daruizen was shocked, " Nodoka is missing...." one thing came into his mind only one person who would hurt Nodoka and then he said her name " Shindoine.....she must did it, there no doubt that she the one behind that...."
Then Asumi said in serious tone
"Well you better find mom! It up to you, I got go back and help out Cure Sparkle and Cure Fontaine they aren't going to last long! It up to you!"
Then Latte came to Asumi and then Asumi transformed into Cure Earth. Cure Earth turned around and flew to help out Cure Sparkle and Fontaine leaving Daruizen alone to himself. Daruizen thought to himself " If I was Shindoine where I would lock up Nodoka....." Then he realized the place that Shindoine would locked Nodoka and teleport there.....

Nodoka looked up to the door in despair, however, then she saw the door held turned. Her eyes watered up when she saw who was the person that opened the door. Nodoka cried in tears and spoke, " Daruizen! You came! I thought that was going to be locked up!" Daruizen hugged her and spoke, " Well that will never happen again on my watch, I promised you that I will protect you no matter what...." Nodoka cried at that part, then she returned the hug and kissed Daruizen. Then Nodoka and Daruizen came outside, Nodoka kissed Daruizen, then Rabirin came Nodoka nodded in agreement with Rabirin and transformed. Cure Grace leap in the air to where her teammates were fighting the monster.
Meanwhile
Cure Earth kick the Megaboygen to the forest saving the school from being covered in redness, Thana looked in horror then she saw her.
Thana said quietly " She got out, damn it...I'm done here...."
Then Thana teleported away from the battle knowing the results
" Healing Flower attack!!" Cure Grace's attack hit the monster severely hurting the monster, three cures saw their leader appeared and yelled in tears " Cure Grace!!!"
Cure Grace turned around to her group and smiled, " Sorry for being late, I locked up in equipment room...." Cure Grace said.
Then Cure Grace turned and face the monster that was shocked by the pink cure. " Now let's defeat this monster!" Cure Grace said to her group, the group smiled and nodded in agreement. Then each of them attacked the Megaboygen using their attack, Cure Grace using her finisher attack " Healing Flower!!!" The monster was purified almost everything was back to normal however there was still evidence of the monster battle that happened. Cure Grace looked up seeing the clouds break away and the sun shine, then suddenly she got hugged by her team.
" Cure Grace! We're really sorry about that! We should looked for you!" Cure Sparkle said crying to her friend, then her friend hugged back.
" No this wasn't your fault this on my part and I promise you I won't do that again!" Then Cure Grace hugged Cure Sparkle, Cure Earth and Fontaine who hugged her back.

Later at Chiyu's house
Asumi was staying over at Chiyu house because Nodoka and Daruizen wanted to have some alone time after the events that happened. Chiyu was writing in her journal when she heard a knock on the door, Chiyu put her blue fountain pen down and opened the door to see Asumi still wide awake.
"Oh Asumi! It's really late, you should be in bed....." Chiyu said.
" I know that, however I wanted to talk about something, personally...." Asumi said while closing the Japanese door, then she sat at the table and spoke. " Recently, I been thinking a lot about something, how that I was an miracle which leaves me to think about something....If I'm a miracle that happened doesn't seem strange that the lady hasn't attacked.....it more of her Subordinance that being doing the job, which leds to think that she might have a weakness.....That weakness being me...." Asumi said in serious tone. Chiyu was stunned but, then thought about it more and what Asumi was saying was true, that the lady hadn't attacked them in a while. Chiyu sat down with Asumi to talked about this subject.....

Meanwhile
Daruizen and Nodoka were kissing each other, it getting really hot for each other.
Then Daruizen asked to Nodoka, " My flower, do you really want to do this?"
Nodoka nodded yes and spoke while tearing up, " Yes, I do...I didn't get any time being a mother to Asumi. She grew so fast......I want to a mother again and that means having sex with you again...." Nodoka then kissed Daruizen, then took off her clothes

Next chapter
chapter 9: A night alone together (lemon)
Hopefully it will be steamy! MimickingGirl