Chapter 9: A night alone ( Lemon)

Nodoka took off all of her clothes including her bra and panties, a little breeze came in giving her goosebumps. However that didn't matter to her, nothing did, she wanted to be with Daruizen for the night, didn't matter if she woke up with him in the next morning. Nodoka already made up reasonable excuse to her parents that she was with Chiyu having a slumber party while really she having sex again with the guy that made her pregnant the last time. This time she trying to get knocked up again, but this time more purposely because she wanted to a mother. Nodoka never got be a mother to a baby Asumi she turned into Cure Earth, so she willingly getting knocked up by Daruizen again.
Daruizen took off of his clothes, he knew there nothing that he could do. Daruizen knew that Nodoka wanted have another child just that he didn't know that Nodoka wanted this soon. He kissed Nodoka, Daruizen cornered Nodoka to a wall but, that didn't matter, just that the tension was building up from them. Daruizen picked up nodoka as they kissed held her with one hand and with the other he held Nodoka's chin while French kissing her. Nodoka was enjoying this her love juices were already flowing from the French kissing. They had to stop to breath in the air, Daruizen noticed that her love juices were already flowing, he chuckled at that and picked up in bridal style.

"My my! Your already making love juices while not having sex that not very princess like of you do that....." Daruizen said while carrying Nodoka to the bed, Nodoka blushed at what Daruizen said, she then kissed him before be laid down. Nodoka looked up to her lover's eyes who had fires in his eyes, she slightly giggled and pointed his nose, " Now, Now! Slow down mister we don't want ruin the moment!" Nodoka said before kissing him.
Daruizen looked at Nodoka she looked like a goddess by the way that she laid down. Daruizen brought Nodoka's chin up before kissing he spoke, " I am your forever, Nodoka do you like me to inside of you?"
Nodoka returned the answer, "Oh yes!Everytime, I love you inside of me!"

Daruizen chuckled then brought Nodoka closed to his body he breath near her neck, her senses tickled while he spoke, " Well then, prepared to amazed, my flower...." As Daruizen said that she could feel his thing go into her body, he arched his arms around Nodoka and rolled over to his back, moving her to settle on his hips. He hadn't even pulled out and as they both sank down from the illicit sounds that neither of them made before, this time it was him that was the one that been thrown his head back. This was amazing....
" OH FUCK DARUIZEN!" Nodoka screamed.

Daruizen felt it too, he was deeper inside of her than before, he almost came then and there. However he was able to stop himself from doing that, however, he was able to see that she come for him. Daruizen could only watch her now, and he really liked watching her.

Nodoka was so overwhelmed that she couldn't move or talk from either. She could gasp and pant, which Daruizen enjoyed taking her breath away.
" I don't what to do Daruizen...." Nodoka said.

Daruizen couldn't talk either. He felt Nodoka gather her courage her whole body was shaking as she rose up slowly and slid back down his cock. Daruizen hadn't never groaned so loudly, grabbing her thighs. The muscle in her legs did things to him. Nodoka was prefectures tone after all her battles with him and the villains.

" Yes Nodoka! Like....ugh....that....do it again!" Daruizen said.
Then the most wicked look gleamed in her reddish eyes, Nodoka smiled.
Nodoka began to ride him like she had lost her mind. Her hands roamed over his abs and chest. Daruizen had try very hard not to bruise her thighs with his fingertips. Daruizen had unleashed a wild woman.
" Oh I can play with your chest! I love your chest so much Daruizen!" Nodoka said.

Daruizen watched Nodoka, pure lust radiating from her face. He could not believe how sexy she was, staring into his eyes with a knowing look on her face. She knew exactly how to drive him insane. Nodoka brought sounds out of him that he never knew anyone could make.

Then nodoka surprised herself as her own orgasm overtook her body.
" Daruizen! Oh my god Daruizen!!"

Nodoka was unable to move, so Daruizen had to take over, thrusting into her, trying his hardest to not hurt her. However Daruizen quit on holding back. That was too much, yet just right. Daruizen pounded into her as she came, her wetness pooling out and he could see it, the sight of his seeds pouring into her body. Daruizen came harder than he ever had in his life. Nodoka made him holler this time. Exhausted from their activities, Nodoka gleamed and poke his nose, " I win this time!" Nodoka announced. She cuddled on Daruizen chest inhaling his scent after sex, it smelled so sweet but, yet had a taste to it that she couldn't put a finger on. Either way both were exhausted from their activities, Nodoka could feel that the seeds were reaching to her area. They both fell asleep knowing that the deed was done.

Meanwhile
Asumi sat down and started to explain her hypothesis on why the lady hasn't attack to Chiyu. Chiyu listen with intently and realize that Asumi was right, that it was like The Lady was waiting for the perfect moment an vulnerability for pretty cure. Where they were at their weakest point but also realized that with Asumi around they couldn't attack because she was the counter to them.
Chiyu looked at the clock and realized that it pretty late, " Hey let's set up a meeting about this with others and discussed about the topics that we went over okay?" Chiyu said.
Asumi nodded, head though bed and fell asleep. Chiyu turned her light and went bed thinking about the things that they discussed about, soon she was fast asleep.

Meanwhile (morning time)
Nodoka could here the birds chirping, she woke up to still be on Daruizen she could see that he was still tired from last night. She slowly got off on him and laid in bed, she thought about last night then her cellphone rang. Nodoka quickly went to the other room to answer the phone and it Chiyu. "Good morning Chiyu what the matter?" Nodoka asked.
" Hey Asumi and I may discovered a way on defeating The Lady and we need to have emergency meeting alright but we need Daruizen advice on some stuff! Is that alright?" Chiyu asked.
Nodoka answered " That's fine, but are you serious that you may found a way?!"
" Yes were pretty positive that we found a way! I have to go now!" Chiyu then hung up as Nodoka stood there slammed by the news.

" A way to defeat the witch....." Nodoka said.

Next time: There a way to defeat the monster?! A new weapon!!! Only on Blooming Love!