[Entry :1]

Name: [Y/N] [L/N]

Age: Unknown

Codename: Nines

Story:

[Y/N] was born into a very old-style cultural family, where Japanese lifestyle was to the point of its peak. Being in a hard working but not poor family was decent. She had it all, but did anyone ask if she was really okay?

Forced to be lady-like, forced to follow directions, forced to be the perfect daughter. But no one asked if she was okay.Everyday, she was either tortured, whipped or sometimes suffered with no food. Why? Because she kept rebelling.

That is when [Y/N] became of age, the age where she was forced to marry someone older than her for money. No one asked for her opinion, she had to do it. Why? Because it was her culture. Day and night she would cry, as rough lips would kiss her down the neck, leaving nightmares along the way. This man already had a family, but they did not say anything, only watched.

A few months later, they went on a vacation to celebrate their anniversary. Up in a snowy resort, everyone was happy but her. Everyday, every night, she was forced to mate with the older man.

The only thing that calmed her down were the foxes that came by the lodge. Cute foxes with specks of white snow on their fur. Everyday these foxes would come and ask for food and cuddles, in which the fair lady gave them. Yet, one day, they didn't come making her get caught by the old man. Punishment was just the tip of the hell.

At the brink of insanity, the Entity came to her mercy. Killing not just the old man, but his wife and several children as well. This brought joy to her, laughing as she ate every single meat within their bodies.

Her whole body took a change as the Entity smirked in the mist. She wasn't human anymore, she was now a monster. Nine tails sprung to life as blood dripped from the corner of her lips. Half a mask laid on top of her face, only covering her eyes and nose. Sharp nails were currently being licked as [Y/N] was satisfied with her meal. A soft red hood laid on her head as if floating behind her. The hood would outline her ears as her outfit glowed under the moon.

Her hate towards male grew to the point of hating humans in general. Sure she was one, but now she classified herself as a Kitsune. Making her known among the land about a mysterious human-like fox, brung fear every time people would travel no within the forest.

Making a deal with the devil has its perks. But every story has a beginning, every story has an ending. This was just the beginning of the end.

——-

Basically the reader was married off at the age of 18, to a wealthy man. She basically became his mistress as he was already married. So, when they had "sex" the wife couldn't do anything or else she would get punished as well.

In a sense, the reader did not agree to anything but was forced. Hence, when the Entity made a deal with her, which brought her to her own salvation. That salvation was killing everyone.

Image: will be in the comments since links don't work

Note: the skirt will be short since, how else will your tails appear lol