Chapter 4

Warmth. It was warm, and yet uncomfortable. Was god finally here to kick him in the balls for being so violent? Was he finally going to hell?

He was too scared to open his eyes. Whatever is out there, he was not in a great mood. His whole neck was sore, more sore than the time he got his tattoo on his neck.

"Joey, don't poke his body!!"

"Frank, buddy, stop playing dead and help Susie with her panic attack."

With that, he finally opened his eyes. His soft, brown eyes roamed around the forever night sky. It looked....deadly. Every star was mocking him, urging him to attack it. But it is so far, yet so close.

"You okay there buddy?"

A soft, feminine voice was heard as several others were talking. Was this a joke? Were they having fun in a middle of a murder house?!

He rose up with a gasp when he felt a cold, wet thing on his forehead. Everything became silent as a 'Frank!' was heard. That voice must have been Suisie. It was going too fast, one moment he was facing a killer, the next he was at a campfire. He didn't hear what was going on due to the overwhelming questions from himself and the others.

"Look! The moon is changing again!"

This stopped everyone and looked up at the sky. It seemed normal to the group, the moon always changed. But to these people, it was something new. The once bloody moon returned to a bright waning gibbous. People kept saying 'She is back!', 'Hopeful she will be more nicer than the other killers", or 'Do you think she will bring us cake again!?'.  A sigh escaped the lips to the one who was poking him, before Frank could ask Joey spoke up.

"Frank...I thought we died."

"No shit! She chopped off our heads with one slice! I think her tails even stabbed our dead bodies!!"

"You guys must have been through a trial!"

The same person who yelled at Joey perked up from her spot. A lady, who looked fit to be an athletic person, with dirty blonde hair who had never ending energy spoke to them.

"Welcome to the Realms, where we are pawns to satisfy the Entity's hunger by going through trials with these murders."

"...Why are you so energetic to even say this"

Joey slapped the back of Frank's head, in which he groaned in protest. He then proceeded to glare at Joey who did not seem phased. Joey, on the other hand, crossed his hands and motioned the blonde to continue.

"Oh! Sorry, my name is Meg. Me and a few have been here for a while, you must be new."

"No shit-"

"Forgive him, he was dropped when he was a baby."

A small snort escaped a few other survivors' lips. This is a small place, so eavesdropping was very easy. However, Frank knew something was odd, where were the other two? They were suddenly here?

"No worries! In this Realm, everyone is forced to work together, or else we die together!!"