Chapter 3

This place was her home, her only home. If she dared to go back, she would have gone to jail, or even worse an asylum. This place was her home, her only home. She loved her foxes, her sweet foxes. It was a special gift from the Entity, a birthday gift to be exact. [Y/N] was fifteen when she entered and was allowed to age for a short amount of time.

For some odd reason, the Entity was babying the little Kitsune until she was of a proper age. The age of being considered an adult.

In a way, all this babying was paid off by [Y/N] doing all the dirty work. She would hunt for new people, murders and survivors, and would get rewarded by letting her eat human flesh once in a while.

But for some reason, she doesn't know all the secrets of this realm. Only time will tell, if time is willing to tell.

Now gone wild, her [H/C] colored hair grew so long, it reached to her knees/ankles (depends if your hair was already long) as well as her nails. Her [E/C] colored eyes were now a bright bloody red. Her hunch like position allowed her tails to be shown.

Behind her, the area kept phasing. Once a bright moon now bloody, it would alter slowly. But every second that has passed, the shifting has gone faster.

[Y/N] tilted her head as a bright smile appeared on her lips, showing off her sharp canines. A hand laid on a handle that was behind her red hood and unsheathed it. When doing so, the moon's light reflected against the blade.

"It wants us to play...so lets play~!"

One clean, flawless slash, that's all it takes.