2

This chapter has some gore! You have been warn!!!
——

Time slowed down, as the group saw a blood bath. Limbs everywhere, blood pouring and a dead man leaned against the couch. The old man's arms had bite marks, actually chunks were missing. His legs are on the counter as well, bent and chopped off piece by piece

But worst of all, his chest was cut open, making it seem like a fountain of blood. His organs were out, spreaded across the floor, but no heart was present. On the walls were a few small drawings of foxes, mocking then with false smiles.

The young teen was the first to react as she reached out to the tall, bulky male. The male replied by holding her tight and covering her head with his arm. Sobs were heard as Julie reached out for Frank. Frank flitched when in contact, he was too shocked by this. One moment he was fine this morning, the next he is dead.

Slowly he walked to the main body, which was on the floor leaning against the couch, where a hunting knife was stabbed on to the old man's throat. It looks like the old man put up a fight, due to his position on the couch. Plus, the blood trail began from the kitchen to the living room. Since, he didn't have legs to begin with because they were on the counter. Words were spoken above, making him grip the hunting knife a bit harder. Yanking it out, blood sprung out of gus throat as it began to make a bigger pool under the old man's body.

No words were spoken, only cries from the small, piety girl as Frank had a darken gaze. His gaze became more dangerous as steps were heard. A girl around his age came down. Her black skirt was filled with blood, as well as the flower pattern on her skirt. Once silky white now tainted with red.

Everyone was staring at the girl with a mask. Glares and sobs echoed in the room, but never bothered the masked figure. She was just walking down the stairs while petting the small fox. A small smile appeared on her red tinted lips, making it gleam under the pale moonlight.

"Why?...Who would kill Clive!?"

Frank basically yelled out to her, yet she did not flirched. Instead she frowned as she slowly petted the fox. The same fox he found on the porch, the same fox that made some bonding time with his adoptive dad, the same fox that killed him.

She did not like his tone at all, but the whispers were getting closer....It is coming. She just needed to stall. Luckily, the man in front of her was ready for a fight. Slowly walking towards the counter, she tried to put her fox on the counter to eat the legs, but this guy wasn't having it.

Frank swung the dagger in anger as the rest knew what they needed to do. As Frank swung, Julie stalked behind her and tried to grab her from behind. The only thing Julie got was the floor filled with blood.

A small "tch" escaped the murder's lips as she turned around. Only to meet a chest, a bulky one to be exact. She looked up only to be met with a fist. She groaned when she was taken back from the punch. Why was she losing to simple teenagers?!

Oh wait they weren't in the realm yet or so she thought. The feeling from the punch disappeared as the group surrounded her. She didn't notice as she was the only one who noticed their surroundings. It kept changing from a bloody moon night to a normal bright moon night. The masked female touched her cheek, no pain was felt.

Suddenly, she heard a war cry, or a battle cry and she had to activate her trump card. Even before she activated it, an axe came in through the window, breaking it in the process. It flew right next to the female, whose eyes were glowing a bright red as nine tails popped. Behind the transformed kitsune was a tall woman with a wooden mask

Growling was heard around them, as the fox who was on the counter became a giant, untamed beast. These growls, lingering women behind the broken widow and bright bloody scared them. But the female in front with sharp nails and federal state made them crumble.

"Have you met my friends!?"