The party (Joshdub x mully)

Fluff and smut Josh and Mully live near each other  Warning ⚠️very cliche and I'm sorry but I'm so obsessed with Eddie x juicy
Mullys pov
It was another hot but boring day in australia. I was laying on the lounge being lazy when I heard my phone ring. It was only josh.

J:hey, so you know how the boys are visiting tomorrow....well long story short we are having a party at my place and I need you to help me set up please.
M: okay, I'll help what do you need me to do?
J: I need you to bring some snacks, drinks and movies also I need you to pick the theme and some games and stuff.
M: so I need to do everything?
J:*sigh* yeah
M: okay, I'll help you I'll be there tomorrow at 10
J: okay thanks
M: baii baby
J: *confused giggle* bai
I look at the time. 5:30 uggggh may as well cook dinner. By cook I mean Uber eats

Time skip to later bought to you by big juicys chicken tenders

After dinner I check the time and sigh. 7;30. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Oh I should figure out a theme for the party. Ugh. Why does there even have to be a theme can we not just have a party. Maybe we can just dress up as the characters we use the most in vr. We can go as green gang or we can be the deep brushes or baby brushes. I text josh and ask about it
M: hey, so I was thinking of themes for the party and I thought maybe we could dress up as our vr characters...
J: yeah that sounds great
M: thanks but do you think we should be green gang, baby brushes or the deep brushes?
J: uhhh we can be green gang if you want or we could all be different like gaege and Eddie can be baby brushes, I'll be the sting man one, (lol wtf) you can be a normal one with narrator. If you want you don't have to...
M: yeah that's a great idea, so we know the theme I'll just text the chat and tell them what to do. I don't know about
you but I think Gaege might like Eddie...we should hook them up , it would be cute.
J: yeah I agree it would be cute we should play spin the bottle
M: no seven minutes in heaven. Sorry I just have never played before and heard it was fun.
J: okay we can play that. Ill teach you how to play. We put a bunch of objects that represent us in a hat and then we spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to go in a room with them alone and do whatever for 7 minutes.
M: okay that's sounds like fun actually well I'll get the snacks and decorations tomorrow before I get to your place or you can come get them with me if you want
J: yeah okay I'll come, see you tomorrow....luv you babe 🙃
M: lol bye

Obviously he is joking about calling me babe he would never like me. I sigh and go for a quick shower before brushing my teeth and going to bed. Once I lay in bed I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about josh. I decide to scroll through my Instagram page and see what's up. I start scrolling when I stop on an edit of josh being hot. I don't know what it was but it just turned me on. In groan when I feel my hard on. Why does this happen to me. I look up hot compilations of josh. Don't judge me. It was basically him just making sexual jokes, whispering into the mic and him shirtless. But it was really hot. I hope I chose him for the seven minutes in heaven. Ugh I love him so much. What do I do. He would never like me. I continue to stroke myself until I feel myself getting close. I moan his name and cum. I hate my life. I'm in love with my best friend. Ahhh. Whatever I'll just sleep on it.

Time skip bought to you by eddies tacos and no no snow
Still Mully pov
I wake up at 7:30 oh fuck I slept through my alarm Oof. I get up and get changed into some dark blue jeans and a black hoodie. I pack a change of green clothes and face paint. Yes I went out last night and bought lots of face paint and green clothes. I put them all into a backpack. I put a toothbrush and another change of clothes for tomorrow then zip it up. I
quickly walk into the kitchen for breakfast. i made some Vegemite and cheese toast. (Dude I'm Australian and I can't spell it, I have some but I don't want to get up in sorry and also have you tried this it is so fucking good okay baiii)
I grab my phone and call josh.
M: hey are you ready I'm coming to get you in like 10
J: oh shit, yeah I'm ready. I'll see you in 10
M: okay baii
J: bye babe....*whispers* "luv you"
M:bye
I finish my food then pack my stuff into the car. I run and grab my phone and wallet then I head to joshes house. Once I get there I knock on the door. He opens it and I stare Into His beautiful eyes. "Hey, thanks for helping me out man" he says as we walk to the car. "It's all good just helping a friend" right just a friend. I sigh and we drive off. "Hey Mully I wanted to talk to you about something man" he says. "Y..yeah what is it?" I ask. "Do you want me to stop making sex jokes, does it make you uncomfortable?" He asks quietly. "N..no of course not I don't mind" I say reassuringly. "Okay good... *in a sexy voice* because I don't want to stop" he says and places a hand on my thigh. I let out a small whimper and blush hard. I turn up the radio and josh starts to rub my thigh. I blush harder and he noticed and rubbed up my thigh more. I accidentally let out a small moan then he stops. Oh no, I fucked up. He is weirded out now. Oh god why does this happen to me. I start to tear up so I don't even look in joshes direction. He turns down the radio. "M..Mully, are you okay, I..I'm sorry I pushed to too far" he says with a worried voice. I look over at him and he has a red blush on his checks. "N..no it's fine....do you don't hate me now" I ask sadly. "What why would I hate you, you are my best friend, we are both weird don't even worry we can just forget about this if you want" he says and pats me on the shoulder. "Thanks man, your such a great friend" I say to him and we continue the drive. After a while we pull up at a shopping centre and we find a park not too far away from the entrance.