Teasing (Josh x juicy)

From the camping episode. Smut. Sorry

Juicy pov
I've been staying in joshes apartment for a few days for pax Australia. I'm staying in his spare room. We started recording the video. We started to mess around until josh said something that really got my attention. "I got a worm you can chew on" he said out of nowhere. I blush hard but laugh it off. I feel my pants begin to tighten. Oh no. What has he done. I drink some water to calm myself down. We Finnish the recording and I take off my headset. I set it on the desk and walk out to the kitchen. I look into the fridge and grab a can of monster. I sit at the counter taking sips and scrolling through Twitter. I hear footsteps behind me and turn to look at josh. He walks in and smiles at me. I feel my heartbeat speed up. I smile back and go back to my phone. "What did you think of the recording?" He asks tiredly. "It was fun" I say looking up at him. Is he trying to tease me? He stands back up straight and walks over to the bench I'm at. He takes a sip and I watch a few drops trail down his jaw. He saw me staring. He smirks and winks at me. That's it. I walk over to him and he looks confused. I back him into the counter and trap him with my arms. "Josh I don't like it when you tease me" I whisper in his ear. "I..I don't know what you t..talking about" he stutters face going red. I smirk. I walk back to where I was sitting and watch as he once again goes to the fridge and pulls out some raspberries. He walks back and starts to eat them teasingly slow. His lips being painted red with the juice. I look away for a bit. I walk back over to him and kiss him roughly. He moans a bit into the kiss. "You should never tease me josh" I whisper. I start kissing and biting his neck and collar. "Jump josh" I command. He does as I say wrapping his legs around my waist. I hold him and walk to his room. I close the door and kiss him against it. "G..Gaege, I..I'm sorry, I won't tease you again, just please fuck me" he begs making me smirk. I lean in to his ear "I've got a worm you can chew on" I quote from earlier and his cheeks and ears go red. He gulps and nods. I take off his shirt and he takes off mine. I unbuckle my belt. He kneels in front of me and pulls down my pants and boxers. My hard cock sprung out. I see him staring at it, practically drooling. He takes me into his mouth and I bite my lip. He starts to bob his head and my hands rush to his hair. He moans as I start thrusting into his mouth. He looks so hot like this. I feel his teeth graze my member making me groan. He moans more. "Josh I'm gonna-" I was cut of by him taking me out of him beautiful mouth. "Gaege, I want you to fuck me...I need you to feel your hard cock inside me," he moans out making me crazy. "As you wish baby" I reply. I start taking off the rest of his clothes. My eyes trail from his eyes, to his lips, to his chest, to his 6 pack and then down to his v-line. I push him on to the bed and sit in between his legs. I kiss down his chest then trace my tongue along his v-line. I unbutton his jeans and slide them off along with his boxers. His cock springs free and I lick my lips. "Do you need to prep?" I ask. He nod slightly. I nod and grab a bottle of lube. I squirt some onto my hand and shove one finger into his hole. He groans and I stroke his cheek (not his ass cheek lol) to calm him. Once he starts to moan I add another. He shivers and I add one more. Once he starts to Move I start thrusting them in and out. Then I start to do a scissoring motion. Once he is moaning I pull them all out. I hear him let out a small whimper. "Get on all fours" I demand. Once he does I slowly enter him then wait for him to adjust. He starts to roll his hips so I start to thrust into him slowly at first then picking up the pace. "H..harder Gaege" he moans out making me thrust at inhuman speed and as hard as I could. He lets out a high pitch moan "right there daddy, fuck me right there" he moans. I line myself up and pound into that spot. "I'm gonna cum" Josh screams. "Me too baby.... cum for me" I groan. He moans my name cumming on his bed and chest. I groan as I feel him tighten around my cock. I thrust one last time and moan out his name. I pull out then lay down next to me. "I love you Joshy, we should do that again" I say quietly. He laughs and nods. "Yeah we should and I love you too" he pants out. We slowly fall asleep in each others arms.

So that was another smut hope you guys liked it. I'm kinda starting to like this ship because I read someone else's story called "Yeet squad oneshots" by @alans_alphabet please go read it if you haven't already it's amazing. Hope you guys enjoyed next is another juicy x Eddie smut. Bye