The party pt2 (Joshxmully/ eddiexjuicy)

This will be the ending. It will probably have Eddie and juicy at the end.

Mullys pov
We go back to the circle and all the boys were smirking at us. "Okay what?" I shout annoyed. "Are you guys dating yet??" Narrator asks. I look at josh blushing "Uhh I-" I was interrupted " yes we are now" josh says smiling at me. I smile back blushing harder. The boys all let out a chorus of fangirling noises. "Anyway....who wants to go next?"I say trying to get them to calm downs. "You know what...it's getting Ng a bit late so I'm gonna leave before I get too drunk and get stuck here..I'll see you guys later" narrator interrupts. "Oh okay bye narrator" I say with a wave. "Goodbye honey munches" he shouts back. And we laugh. "I..I'll go next if you want" juicy says putting his and up and walking over to the hat. He pulls out a small taco rubber thing. (An eraser) and I look over at josh smirking. We both look over to Eddie who is blushing a bit.

Eddies pov
I watch juicy walk over and pull out my object and I blush a little. I've liked juicy for a while now this is my chance. I look around to see josh and Mully smirking. Those little assholes set us up. Thank god. Juicy walks over to me and grabs my arm. I stand up and we walk over to the closet. The door closes. "S..so what do you want to do?" Juicy asks shyly. I smirk and walk closer backing him into the wall. "You" I whisper in his ear. He blushes and I kiss his. He kissed back and I lick his lip for entrance so he parts his lips. In lick into his mouth. "We gotta be quick so the timer doesn't go out" he says in a whisper. I smirk he gets onto his knees. He starts unzipping my pants then pulls down my boxers. He decides to tease my my kissing the tip. I let out a groan and he puts it in his mouth. I tilt my head back and let out a moan. He begins to suck and swirl his tongue around the slit making me moan more. "G..Geage" I start to twitch and he takes me out of his mouth. I groan and he stands up. I hear a knock and I growl. "G..Geage I really love you, do you wanna b..be my boyfriend?" I ask looking down. I feel him lift my chin with his finger. I blush hard and he looks deep into my eyes "of course I love you eddie" he says and kisses me. I hear them knock again and I groan. "Yeah we hear you dawg" I yell and we walk out holding hands. "Aww you guys are so cute" josh teases and I run up to him and slap his lightly. Making juicy laugh. God I live his laugh. "We gotta go guys, imma can an Uber plus" I walk up to josh "y'all need some privacy too" I whisper making him smirk and nod.
Joshes pov.
Eddies Uber finally got here so him and juicy left. I lock the door and turn to Mully. "You ready to Finnish what we started?" I ask in a seductive voice. He blushes and nods
Then they frick frackle sorry guys I am super lazy and can't be bothered to write more smut. Thank you guys for reading love you all bye