Juciy x eddie

So idk how this is gonna go. Basically you know the slave game video. Well let's just say that juicy is Eddies Bitch right?
Smut btw
Eddies pov
Juicy is at my house to hang out. I'm pretty bored. I look over at him just ring on him phone. He is so cute. "Hey juice?" I call out. "Yup?" He answers looking up at me. "Wanna play a game?" I ask smirking and walking over to him. "W..what kind of game?" he asks nervously. "Come with me and you'll see" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him up. I drag him to my room and lock the door. "We are gonna play a little game called slave" I say near his ear. He shivers. "How do we play?" He asks. "You listen to me. You are now my slave you do as I say. I am your master." I say darkly. He looks excited and nods. "Yes master" he says. Ugh that sounds so good when he calls me that. I back him to the wall and his face turns a light shade of pink. "You are going to only refer to me as master or you will be punished." I whisper in his ear. I grab his hands and hold them above his head. "You will not make a noice I till I tell you" I whisper again. "Yes master" he replies. I kiss his neck making him jump. He lets out a small whimper. "For every noice you make you will be punished." I whisper and he nods and gulps. I take off his shirt and his down his body making his gasp. I g set back up and pull down his pants and underwear along with mine.
No ones pov
Eddie picks him up and pushes him into the wall for balance. Juicy wraps his legs around eddies hips. "Now I want you to beg for me," eddie demands. "Master I need you to fuck me please, i need your big cock to fill me up," he begs (sorry that was so gross) "good boy" Eddie says and he slams into Geage. Geage lets out a groan of pleasure and gains and smack on the ass. Somehow this just turns him on more. (Rip) Eddie starts to slowly thrust, then picks up speed. "H..harder master" Geage moans out. "You do not tell me what to do" Eddie says as he grabs something near him. A band. He puts it around Geages hard on. "You can not cum until I let you now." Eddie laughs. And thrusts harder and faster. Geage lets out a loud moan "r..right there eddie...fuck me right there master" he moans out. Eddie keeps thrusting into his prostate but slaps him. Geage had tears in his eyes from the pleasure. His grey eyes rolled back, mouth agape and beautiful small noises escaping his pretty lips. Eddies thrust became sloppy. He lets out a low groan as he cums inside Geage making him moan again. He pulls out and slaps him. Eddie wraps his hand around Geages still hard cock and starts pumping. Geage Tilts his head back moaning. "Please master it's too much...it's too much Eddie!" He whimpers out. Eddie finally takes off the band. Cum shoots out of Geages cock. They both lay on the bed panting. "I like this game" Geage says trying to catch his breath. "Yeah me too, we should play more often" Eddie laughs. Eddie pulls Geage into his chest and Geage nuzzles his face into eddies neck. They slowly fall asleep. "I love you master" Geage whispers kissing his cheek. "I love you too" Eddie giggles kiss him on the lips.

So that was weird lol. Also pretty short sorry. Irl how I feel about using juicys name when they are ones like this. Anyway I'm gonna write more fluffs soon. Thanks for reading, love you guys baiii💝💝