Perfect (juicy x eddie)

This is ANOTHER one I'm sorry there are a lot of these but people keep asking for more of them. So Eddie is self conscious and Geage sings him a song he wrote. (That's the song ^)

Eddie pov
I feel horrible today, I don't know what it is but I really do not want to get out of bed. I do anyway. I walk to my bathroom and look in the mirror. Ugh I look horrible. I hate my nose. I hate my smile. Ugh I've gotta take a shower. I grab a towel and a change of clothes. I put them onto the sink and start to strip down. I turn on the water and look back into the mirror. I hate my stomach. I'm so fat. I'm so ugly. Ugh I gotta snap out of this. I get in the shower and wash my hair.
Time skip.
I turn off the water and step out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my waist. I can't take this. I get changed and tweet out " I'm taking a break for a bit I'm really sorry I just can't do a video for a while I love you guys bye" it immediately get a lot of replies like take your time, no don't leave and ones telling me I'm selfish. I sigh and lay in my bed thinking why am I like this.

Geage pov
I roll out of bed a check my phone. I had a notification for twitter. I just ignore it and go take a shower. I've been working on a song. I wrote it for Eddie. I love him so much but I've noticed he doesn't seem himself lately. Poor baby. He deserves the world. I miss him. He keeps putting off videos with us. He doesn't know this but I'm staying at a hotel near his house. I came to visit him. We haven't talked in a while. I can't stand being without his soothing voice. His adorable laugh and his perfect smile. Everything about him is perfect but he can never see it. That's what this song is about. I have a shower and get changed into my black , ripped skinny jeans and bang shirt. I grab my guitar and practice a few times. Once I think I've got it I lay on my bed and scroll through my Twitter. I look at eddies tweet. Oh no. He never takes breaks. He is not okay. I'm singing it to him today. I don't care if he doesn't feel the same he doesn't have to be my friend anymore I just need him to know I love him and I care and I think that he is perfect. I grab my guitar, wallet, keys and phone and walk to my car. I hop in and drive to his houses. Yes I know the address I've been here before. I pull up at him house and shut off the engine. I walk up to the door and knock. "E..Eddie" I yell knocking again. After a while he finally answers. "What do you wa- G...Geage? What are you doing here?" He asks. He lets me in and we sit on the couch. I came here to visit you. "Look I know you've been feeling down. I...I wrote you a song I don't know if you'll like it or not but I wrote it for you (play the video)" I sing him the song and look up at him for a reaction. "Y..you made that for me.....why?" He asks. Oh my god he is cute. "I wrote it because I love you eddie, if you don't like me it's fine and I can leave but first-" I lean in and kiss him and to my surprise he kisses back. We pull away and I look into his eyes. Nothing but love. "Geage I love you too, I can't believe you came all this way and wrote me a song" he says making me blush. "I'm glad you liked the song, let's go watch a movie" I say leading him to his room. We lay on his bed and watch some movies snuggled up in each others arms. I fall asleep in his arms with his arms wrapped around me. "I love you" he whispers into my ear before I fall asleep.

so that was a fluff. Hope you guys liked it. It was kinda rushed, if you have any requests comment them below. Thank you for reading love you guys bye