Good enough? (Josh x juicy)

This song has nothing ug this Oh

Joshes pov
Juicy has been staying at my house for a few days now. I've been feeling weird around him lately. I don't know what it is but sometimes I just feel different. I feel my phone vibrate and I check it. Oh it's my girlfriend (idk her name so imma call her Maddie)
M: hey babe can I come over today we need to talk.
J: yeah sure, I've got juicy over but I'll tell him to go out or something
M: okay well I'll be over in 15 see you then
J: alright love you bye
Okay welp gotta get him out of the house. I quickly get changed and put on my beanie. I walk into the kitchen to see juicy drinking coffee. "Hey man, uhh Maddie is coming over soon so I was wondering if you wanna get out of the house for a bit please. I'm sorry" I say looking down. "Hey it's all good, we need to go food shopping anyway, I'll just get ready and I'll head out." He says reassuringly. "Thanks man" I say looking back up. He leaves. Probably to get ready. He leaves and a while later I hear I knock on my door. I open it and smile "hey baby how are you" I say. She looks nervous. "H..hey can I come in?" She asks. "Oh y..yeah sure" I answer and lead her inside. "S..so We gotta talk I really don't know how to tell you" she says nervously and sits down. "What is it you can tell me anything?" I say reassuringly. "W..well you know how I went on a trip with my friend Ella.....w..well I was drunk and I..it meant nothing but I cheating on you I'm so sorry josh" she says crying. I feel my heart shatter. "W..what.....why?" I ask tearing up. "I'm sorry it was an accident but I think we should break up, I know it hurts but I think it's for the best" she says walking over. She puts a hand on my shoulder. "Don't touch me, get your stuff and leave" I say coldly. She nods and I hear her grab some garbage bags and go to the room. Once she is done she walks out and slams my front door shut. *sigh* what a bitch. What is wrong with me. Was I not good enough. Is it because I'm ugly. Is it because I told her I'm bi. I walk to my room and sob until I fall asleep.
Juicy pov.
I leave to get stuff from the shops. Maybe I'll cook for josh. He is letting me stay with him it's the least I could do for him. I forgot he had a girlfriend. She is such a bitch whenever he talks to her he just ends up upset. I'm not jealous. I just don't want him to be with her. Simple enough. Finally I had all the groceries and got back into the car. I start to drive back to his house. I pass by a car I recognise. Wait. That's Maddie ugh. I get home and walk in with the bags. I put them onto the counter and call out for josh. He doesn't respond. I shrug and Finnish putting away the groceries and walk up the stairs. I go to walk past joshes room till I hear a choked sob. "Josh?" I call out. I don't get a response so I get closer to the door. "I'm not good enough. I'm too fat. Too ugly. Not perfect. Not funny. I'm not enough" I hear his whispering and a few sobs. I feel my heartbreak. I knock on the door and call out his name. "Josh I'm coming in" I say and walk in slowly. I see him sitting on his bed, head in his hands and crying. I rush over and hug him. "Hey buddy, it's okay just tell me what happened" I say in a calm voice. "S..she- not good enough- me" he keeps cutting himself off. "Hey buddy come on deep breaths" I put his hand on my heart and exaggerate my breathing so he catches his breath again. Once he does I try again. "What happened buddy?" I ask. "M..Maddie she c..cheated and t..then broke up with me... I wasn't good enough" he cries again. "Hey hey no, that's not true, you gave her nothing but love, you gave her money, food, time and love she didn't deserve you, you deserve someone better" I say making him look into my eyes. "Josh you are the most funny, talented, smart and most perfect person I have ever met, you deserve the world and just because she didn't doesn't mean others won't" I continue. "Do you really mean all that, you don't have to lie to make me happy man" he says shyly. I shake my head. "G..Geage thank you so much, you are always so sweet and supportive of me, I don't understand why" he says looking down. "I do it because I love you Josh, I know this is probably too soon but I can't let you think of yourself like that, watching you give her the world and watching her hurt you over and over was so painful but I promise I will give you all my love, attention, money and care. I'll give you the whole world. Do you know why? Because you deserve it. I love you Josh" I Finnish my little speech and kiss him. He kisses back and I melt (not literally obviously) we pull away. "I love you too Gaege, you are too cute" he says and I blush. I switch on the tv and let him choose something. I snuggle into his chest and he wraps his arms around me. "I was supposed to be comforting you" I whine. He just puts a finger to my lips. "Shh, you did" I smile and lean into him more. Then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Aw that was kinda cute. If it was bad that's because I'm not good with emotions. Thank you for reading I'll do another josh x juicy smut next. Hope you enjoy bye